Reduce Weight by Adding Sweet Corns in Daily Diets
Sweet corn or baby corns are become in trend to use in preparations of many Indian and foreign food recipes. It is a variety of maize. There are lots of benefits in eating sweet corn at regular basis. Now a day’s in India children or elder ones all have liked the sweet corns in all its varieties. In many shopping malls and even nooks also the sweet corn grains are boiledsteamed and served with putting some additional flavors in it. In many eastern and western countries sweet corns are often used in pizza topping, or in salads decorations.Cream corn is made with sweet corn mixed with milk or cream sauce. We can tell you the number of sweet corn benefits such as follows:-
• Cooked sweet corn has significant antioxidant activity, which has been suggested to reduce the chance of heart disease and cancer.
• One cup of yellow sweet corn provides you more than half your daily minimum requirements of vitamin A and beta-carotene.
• Sweet corn is a good source of foliate that helps to protect against age-related macular deterioration and to fight for free radicals in the retina (eye).
• It is high in iron and potassium minerals which are essentials for the normal growth of our body.
• It is also a good food for balancing blood sugar.
• Pop corn is favorite snacks item among the youngsters. But if it would be consumed with out adding salts and butter then it will give you more benefits of health.
• Adding corn flakes in your daily breakfast meals reduces extra fats in the body and also helps in maintain your idle body figure.
• ‘Makkiki roti with Sarsokasaag’ is a favorite Panjabi dish in Indian menu. It is made by using corn flour. And also tastes very delicious in preparing many winter special recipes.
Black Pepper health benefits:-
Black pepper is used in recipes as spices and in medicinal uses in Ayurveda.
• Black pepper offers relief from respiratory disorders, cough, common cold, constipation, digestion, anemia, impotency, muscular strains, dental care, pyorrhea, diarrhea, and heart disease.
• Black pepper is also containing antibacterial properties;thus is used to preserve foods. It is a source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K and dietary fiber.
• Good for stomach: it increases the hydrochloric acid secretion in stomach which helps in digestion. Proper digestion is essential to avoid diarrhea, constipation and indigestion. Pepper also helps to prevent formation of intestinal gas. Pepper-added diet promotes sweating and urination.
• Helps to reduce weight: The outer layer of peppercorn supports in the breakdown of fat cells. Thus reduce body weight.
• A skin vitalize: Pepper helps to cure Vitiligo (a white patchy disease of skin). It happens in some areas of skin to lose its normal colorthat turns white. It also reduces the chances of skin cancer due to excess ultraviolet radiation in the human life.
• Medicine for cough and cold: In Ayurveda pepper is added in tonics and cough syrups for cold and cough or asthma problems. It gives relief from sinusitis and nasal congestion.
• Black pepper is a best antibacterial agent which helps to fight against infections; insect bites etc. because it helps to keepyour arteries clean.
• Good antioxidant:pepper can prevent or repair the damage caused by the free radicals and thus helps to prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases and liver problems too.
• It is used to treat conditions of tooth decay and toothache. Thus many popular branded toothpaste manufacturing companies are using the black pepper in some proportion for their products.
Precaution: Pepper may cause sneezing to those patients who’ve undergone abdominal surgery or people who are suffering from ulcers. Thus, adding a pinch of black pepper to every meal helps in improving the taste and digestion.
There are many causes of dry hair which can conclude as:-
• The main causes of dry hair and scalp are mostly interrelated. Regular changing of Environmental conditions has caused dry hair due to overexposure to the sun and wind.
• The presence of minerals and chlorine in water makes it hard and if the same is used to wash our hair can also damages hair or scalp.
• Dry hair can also occur due to the bad effects of swimming or bathing in pools and spas with chlorinated water,
• Following Hair treatments using perming chemicals, peroxide bleach, color developer, and hair relaxer chemicalscan also lead to uncontrollably frizzy hair or damaged hair.
• Water hardness is determined by the quantity of calcium presence in the water either found naturally from the ground or puts into the water by some water treatment plant.
• Calcium makes the hair feel dry and subjective down. Calcium that figures on scalp can cause flaking, giving the appearance of dandruff.
• Calcium can choke the hair tip or follicle causing the hair to twist off.
• Solution: Aneasy method to get rid of your dry hair and scalp is to condition the hair properly and timely. Add natural oils to your hair like avocado, coconut, jojoba or olive oil. These oils are great in conditioning and should use before shampooing the hair.
• You may also use natural agents like apple cider vinegar to get rid of dandruff and dry scalp.
Priyanka Sharma - About Author:
This article has been written and posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com, who also provides free of cost consultancy to patients and advise on various topics like sweet corn benefits By visiting the site, you can read articles on black pepper benefits and causes of dry hair.
Published by Calantha Quana on February 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Dorothy Hickman on June 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Alarm Systems on March 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashtonleigh on February 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Cody on February 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Baterna Farms2 on July 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Meghnath Kumar on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
If you’re undecided about whether or not to take a gap year, here’s a quick summary of its b...
Published by Amery on July 5th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on November 25th 2011 | Health
Published by Dental Implants on June 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Book_mydoctor on June 1st 2012 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on April 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Thomas Andrew on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on April 17th 2012 | Health