How to choose Protein Bars for Weight Loss
The best protein bars for weight loss are the ones that are healthy for us and once we use it properly! Protein bars are not candy and should only be used as a meal supplement or to increase protein intake.
• The best way to lose weight is to have a proper diet in combination with a proper exercise routine .However; we all get hungry in between meals, so a healthy protein bar would be a good choice for this type of snake.
• Our lives today have become so busy and hectic that sometimes an occasional unhealthy meal seems inevitable but if we are trying to lose weight this could stall our weight loss permanently.
Choosing a Weight Loss Bar
• Here are some tips to help you find the perfect best protein bars that supports your weight loss efforts:
• Select bars that are low in carbohydrates and have less than 15g of sugar. Otherwise, it is counterproductive to your weight loss goals.
• Choose a bar with 3 to 5 grams of fiber and around 150 to 225 calories. If the bar is small and has 225 calories, it is too dense.
• Look for bars that have vitamins and minerals fortified in them if you are looking to replace a meal with a bar. It is important to maintain your intake of these necessary vitamins and minerals to make up for the nutrients lost from skipping a meal.
• Find bars low in saturated fat, and do not select bars containing any hydrogenated fats or palm oil.
• Read the labels thoroughly. Many bars contain herbal supplements, carbohydrate blockers, or other stimulants. Ensure that the bar does not have any items that you find objectionable included in its ingredient list.
Published by Fit Sups on May 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Akansha on December 20th 2011 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Editor123 on January 4th 2012 | Health
Published by on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Fit Sups on April 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Editor123 on April 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Chris Adam on March 5th 2012 | Health