Get a Hollywood makeover, Step up your Style Bar
Hollywood stars are known to lead busy lives with erratic work schedules and a very active social life. Yet, they are able to look immaculate at all times with the perfectly glowing skins and well maintained bodies. While it is entirely impossible to invest the time and money that goes into getting that perfect Hollywood look, you can employ some simple techniques which allow you gain the perfect look the next time you are out for an event.
The key to looking good at all times is ensuring continuous maintenance and care.
1. Most women these days are worked up between their jobs, home and other social commitments which result in neglecting the way you look. To be able to achieve the perfect relaxed and bright look for your eyes, make a compress out of chamomile, in boiled water which can be applied on your eyes with cotton pads for 10 – 15 minutes. This is a quick and easy way to get the bright look in your eyes.
2. Instead of tweezing, plucking, threading or waxing your face, consider opting for a laser hair removal which is a permanent solution to problems related to facial hair. You can acquire the perfectly shaped brows and do away with all your facial hair within a few sittings.
3. If you wish to continue using conventional hair removal techniques, we strongly recommend against plucking or tweezing your facial hair on the day of the event. Pluck your eyebrows a day or two before the event.
4. Before you start applying mascara, it is recommended that you use an eyelash curler which will enhance your eyes and make them look bigger. Using white eyeliner in the inner part of your bottom eyelid will also help you conceal the redness.
5. Instead of using aggressive techniques to get rid of facial spots on the day of the event, use a concealer which will give less disastrous outcomes.
6. Avoid using colors like orange on your lips at all costs. These colors will make your teeth look yellow.
7. Most importantly, make sure that you have been able to get a decent sleep of about 8 hours before the big event so that your face gets the natural glow and relaxed look.
Applying Make-up Like the Stars Do
Instead of visiting the salon every time there is a big event in the family, simply follow these expert make-up tips which will help transform you into a star –
1. Patience is the key to good make-up. You need to set aside at least an hour before you leave to be able to start working on the perfect make-up.
2. Hurrying up the process may spoil your look as well as the pleasure of applying your make-up.
3. It is always good to set the mood by playing your favorite music and having a nice shower before you start working on your make-up.
4. Remember to scrub your face thoroughly before you start the process, so that your make up can settle on fresh skin.
It is also important for you to identify the colors and brands, which suite your skin tone and type. Spend your free time experimenting with shades so that you are able to achieve that perfect look for your next date or big event.
Stella Richard - About Author:
South Granville Laser and Skin Care Centre offers many levels of sophisticated aesthetic and technologically advanced treatments including Laser Hair Removal Vancouver, spider vein removal, microdermabrasion, anti aging treatments, and body contouring.
Published by Kasper Knight on June 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Micron Associates on June 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Mrserenity on June 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Louise Carala on August 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Dave Hussy on February 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Chris Adam on March 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Chris Adam on January 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Vervena on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Lilith666 on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Radsonsmith on August 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Randy Collins on February 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on December 8th 2011 | Health
Published by Raviexpertseo on December 14th 2011 | Health
Published by Kent Wrotham on January 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Angie Turner on May 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on February 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidisha Rana on August 3rd 2012 | Health