Fundamental Tips for Applying Eye Cosmetics Canada
Eyes are the central features of the face because they make the face come alive. 80% of facial communication is done using the eyes. Eyes express your feelings, and they don’t lie. They are an essential part of makeup. Well-enhanced eyes are half the makeup job done. When eye shadow makeup is applied correctly or incorrectly, your eyes become the focal point of your face, and you want them to be the focal point in an appealing way.
Eye Shadow Makeup -- The Basics
Good eye cosmetics can instantly give you a gorgeous look by creating depth. Shimmering eye makeup gives you a party look while Smokey eye shadow makeup gives a mesmerizing look. Applying eye makeup takes time and skill to conquer. However, following the right techniques and using quality products will make your eyes look immaculate and charismatic. It is important that you use only branded eye cosmetic products to avoid damage to the susceptible organs.
Simple Rules for Stunning Effects
If you are looking to bring out stunning effects with eye shadow makeup, these simple rules will usher you in the right direction:
• Light shades of eye makeup make the eyes appear bigger
• Use silver or metallic shades to perk up tired eyes
• Brown eye shadow along with other dark shades enhances dimension
• Wear the correct facial makeup to compliment smokey eye shadow
• Accentuate the inner curves of your eyes to make eyes seem nearer. To do this, apply the whole eyelid with light eye shadow, followed by medium shade on the inner corners and merge them for a natural texture.
Knowing the type and size of your eyes will help you determine the right eye makeup:
• Small eyes can be enlarged by applying a light shaded shadow over the entire eyelid; use a darker color such as brown eye shadow in the folds.
• Large eyes can be balanced by using a dark color, extending it to the folds.
• Wide eyes need dark shadow on the inner curves of the eyes
• Round eyes can be made to look long by using shadow all over and continued toward the external curves of your eyes.
JaiShree Baburam - About Author:
Jai Shree baburam is an experienced Content writer and publisher for Business Development. Visit at http://www.divinebeautyinstituteandcosmetics.com/ to know more about make up foundation and make up stores.
Published by Osborne Skin on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Laura on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Damian Walton on May 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Laura on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Poojarajput on July 31st 2012 | Health
Published by Azzarra Lafif on January 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Jesse on April 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Cody on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Amit Sachdeva on March 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Leithjason on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Laura on March 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Edmund Brunetti on April 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 23rd 2012 | Health