Beauty and Remedies Keep Your Relations Lost Long
Even a minor mistake leads dissension in the relationship. Although relationships are beautiful but problems wait at your door to happen. Everybody loves somebody at least once in his lifetime. And love is without destination and only a journey, a beautiful journey. In this journey one encounters several problems and his journey finishes if he does not tackle these problems. Sometimes your being of handsome, your cuteness and also your weakness of catching cold etc arouse obstacles in sweetening your relations. These are the facts which bring drastically bitterness within your relations. There are some questions which also cause for breaking your relationship. Such as, do you and your life partner ever argue what is the plan for today? Are the children’s studies going on well? Who left the towel in the bathroom? Or why don’t you switch off the tat? Developing better communication among the family members is considered to be the good way to soothe the relations.
Apart from these, men’s beauty vigorously plays a significant role for developing a relation. Beauty sits within your brain and you need to apply your mind in a way that can help to enhance your beauty. There are some tips of men’s beauty here under-
• Drink plenty of water to keep your system clean. Once your system will clean your skin will breathe and you will look young.
• Do not ever use soaps to wash your face. Use facial cleansers to instead because soaps make your skin rough and cause wrinkles on it.
• Being well dressed up is the symptom of appearing handsome. A good dressing style change your personality tremendously.
• If your eyebrows and nostril hair are big and bushy trim them because it makes your face dull and bad looking.
• Apply moisturizing cream after taking bath.
• To make your face soft use moisturizing cream at least two times in a day.
• Being handsome does not stand you in the queue of handsomeness if your breath pukes out bad smelling. So floss and brush your teeth twice daily it provides better breathe with brighter teeth as well as your gums become puffy, red and inflamed.
In the term of cold it is the most common illness that affects infants and elderly alike. To be aware, the cold weather is not cause of cold. But cold catches you because there are 200 types of viruses, which cause cold. We can avoid cold by adopting some of the basic remedies like-
• A tablespoon of carom seeds crushed and tie in muslin cloth and inhale whenever nose is blocked.
• Boil one tbsp of paper powder in a cup of milk along with a pinch of turmeric. You can also add sugar for taste and drink this once in a day for three days regularly.
• Take 3-4 tbsp onion juice with 3-4 tbsp honey it will control your cold.
• Coarsely pound ginger is boiled in a cup of water till the water reduces to half the original volume, add some honey and drink hot times of going to bed. It will prevent cold.
Priyanka Sharma - About Author:
This article has been written and posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com, who also provides free of cost consultancy to patients and advise on various topics like relationship problems by visiting the site, you can read articles on mens beauty tips and mistakes in a relationship.
Published by Cody on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Gabriel Ryan on May 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Internet Marketing on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Carolmoore on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Dermatology on December 23rd 2011 | Health
Published by Laura on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Edmund Brunetti on April 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Leithjason on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Poojarajput on July 31st 2012 | Health
Published by Azzarra Lafif on January 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Amit Sachdeva on March 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Kevin on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Osborne Skin on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on January 12th 2012 | Health