A Detailed Overview of the Siemens Hearing Aids
A trouble in hearing is itself a frustrating problem for patients who unfortunately suffer from it. Hearing aids were designed with a purpose of helping the patients to be able to hear better and today Siemens happens to be the leading manufacturer of hearing aids in the world. They are one of the oldest companies who are credited for being amongst the few which responded to the requirements of people and came up with quality products much earlier than the others did. Despite the upcoming of so many new brands, even today Siemens has been able to retain its top position successfully.
The Siemens Hearing aid uses the medically approved state of art technology for providing the best possible solution. Practically speaking, deafness is purely an individual feeling and patients might have become a victim of this problem due to different reasons. Furthermore, deafness itself can be classified into several types, based on their nature, extent and severity. Siemens manufactures a large variety of instruments to fulfill every hearing requirement of the users.
Popular Models Of Siemens Hearing Aid: - Depending on the extent and type of hearing loss, there are different styles of hearing devices to choose from. Take a look below at some of the most widely used instruments: -
1. Behind The Ear (BTE): - This type of instrument is fitted outside the ear and in connected using a special type of hook over the ears.
2. In The Ear (ITE): - This category of aid is fitted inside the ears and it can be seen from outside.
3. In The Ear Canal (ITC): - They are mostly used for the serious cases. Here, the aid is fitted very low into the affected ear canal.
4. Completely In The Canal: - They are smallest of all types and are fitted to the lowest possible position in the ear canal.
Some Popular Models Of Siemens Hearing Aid With Their Features: - Siemens manufactures a large variety of hearing aid models in different price ranges depending on the quality and features available. Each of their models is technologically upgraded and highly reliable to say the least.
Talking of some of their popular models, Phoenix, INTUIS, CIELO and ARTIS are a few of their most highly sought products. Take a glance at some of the key features of the Phoenix and INTUIS models listed below: -
* Directional Microphone
* Total Feedback Cancellation
* Noise Reduction Technology
* Provision Of A Switchless T-Coil
Next, coming to the features of the CIELO and ARTIS models: -
* Auto phone assisting in adjusting the volume levels while speaking over a telephone
* Twelve Channel Digitalized Noise Management System
* Alerting tones indicate low battery
* Special directional microphone system
* High Phase Feedback Cancellation System
Some of the even upgraded models of Siemens Hearing Aid like ARTIS LIFE, CENTRA and others come up with even better offerings such as eWindscreen, Sound smoothing systems and data learning systems that can significantly contribute in making the lives of people suffering from hearing problems a lot better.
Published by NinaCook on May 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Avena Sowell on April 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Orgnised Interiors on July 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Avena Sowell on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Angelobailey on June 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Avena Sowell on December 21st 2011 | Health