Various methods of hair extensions
The generation we are currently living in marked by instantaneous joy. We just want what we like with instantaneous effect. Just with the click of a button we change channels and with a press of a button the message is delivered to our friends. Speed is what thrills us. But here one needs to understand that we should not be fussy about doing what ever, when we want and how we want. Everything can; tbe possible with an instant effect.
In if you are concerned about your beauty say your hair you can cut them short in a while but instantly if you realize the fashion trend has changed or you are to visit somewhere where you want long hair, you can’t have them grown that instantly like you shortened them up. It may take few weeks or even a month to grow hair to that length. So, whats the alternative in that case? Well the answer is quite positive and you are going to love it. You can dress you hair the way you like, style them up with minimum botheration. You just have to buy the hair extensions.
Hair extension is a craze these days highly endorsed by the beauty experts. You might have seen celebrities wearing and marketing them. And seeing such positive response not only from celebs but form common individuals as well, there has been consistent improvement with the hair extension procedures over the years. Here is a brief review of hair extension methods commonly popular among various individuals.
1. Micro hair extension: This method uses the micro silicon ring while no glue or wax is used in this method. A strand of natural hair is combined with a strand of hair extensions and is placed in a micro ring. This is an easy and painless way of adding length to your hair. In this micro loop method a person has to take care that human hair extensions that he is using is of same color and texture as his natural hair present a natural feel.
2. Weft hair extensions: This is again a type of micro hair extension and the extension hair in this method are attached from the top. There can be several sub types depending on the type of hair extension installation methods.
3. Glued Extension: This again another way of installing extension hair. Glue in used to fix hair extensions. This method can be classified in to
• Cold fusion ultra sonic
• Keratin fusion hair extension
• Hot micro fusion method
4. Clip in hair extension: This type of hair extension is bonded with the help of clips. This is the easiest method of installing hair extensions and the installation can be completed within minutes. Also this kind of fusion hair extensions is much easy to remove.
Now you know how you can have a varied look for your hair with the variety of installation methods there is a massive variety available with the hair extensions and you can get these installed for a different look to your hair.
For buying hair extensions you can log on to: http://www.brzhair.com
Published by Peter Cameron on January 15th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Glyn Jones on April 19th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Tasha Peach on January 28th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Joseph Heller on January 31st 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on August 8th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on December 10th 2011 | Fashion
Published by Adair Sawyer on April 23rd 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on November 26th 2011 | Fashion
Published by Sunitakamboj on July 10th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Catherine on December 27th 2011 | Fashion
Published by Bruse Larry on April 13th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on May 2nd 2012 | Fashion
Published by James Blee on June 18th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on January 7th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on December 30th 2011 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on May 12th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Peter Cameron on June 2nd 2012 | Fashion