Seo Copywriting Plan for High search engine Rankings
Search engine copywriting is a very vital element of the search engine optimization process. But this concept has been hugely misunderstood.
Putting the keywords at any place where they can be put into is not regarded as search engine copywriting. This process is far more defined. Effective SEO copywriting necessitates planning. Any unenthusiastic work at writing copy directed precisely in direction of the engines will by and large lead to deterioration in your client’s experience at the site. There are few points which you should keep in mind in order to write best copy according to search engine optimization.
1) Try to use at least 3 key phrases on one page. Though this is not a rule still it lends good variety as well as enables keep the copy from being too monotonous. This also creates a direct influence on the center of the page.
2) Have two hundred and fifty or more words of the copy. The length of copy is dependent on different factors. Desired communication style of your target audience, whether your product is launched for the first time in the marketplace, or whether detailed explanation has to be imparted, site design etc. In case your target audience prefers a long copy, then you should provide longer copy. In case they want shorter copy, then do likewise.
3) Write in easy and flowing language. The reader should not be able to locate for what key phrases your page is being optimized for. Your copy should not appear to be stiff or forced. While you come up with thoughts for your page copy, keep the keywords in your mind. Put them in the copy in a way that they are not all obtrusive in reading.
4) Put keyword phrases in the Title as well as sub-titles only if it suits so. In case your title looks obtuse with keywords then do not insert keywords in the main title. There are so many sites online which rank highly and do not have keywords in the main title.
5) Use the keyword phrases just once or twice in one paragraph and that also if it looks fine. Just write naturally and do not try to force anything unnecessary into the paragraph.
6) Write the keyword phrases in italic, bold, or bulleted lists only if it looks suitable to do so. Do not mechanically italicize or bold every occurrence of the keywords. This will only make your page appear stupid, and the visitors to the page will not like it.
7) Avoid the use of keyword phrases as substitutes for the generic terms. For instance, do not substitute every occurrence of the generic word "cruise" with your key phrase "LasVegas cruise holiday." If you do so, your copy will look ridiculous.
8) Use the keyword phrases as the anchor text in the links. This is without doubt not always feasible. Nevertheless, if you are able to do then you might get a little more credit.
Apart from these tips, keep testing and tracking your work. Search engines carry out extensive research to shuffle the web pages on the search results. It is also very important to stay tuned to updates and upgrades to know what strategy the search engines are following.
Sunny Sood - About Author:
SEO traffic search is a professional seo company India, offers SEO Copywriting services and SEO content writing at the most affordable rates from a team of highly skilled SEO Copywriters and SEO Content writers.
Published by Andrew on January 25th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Annphilip on March 22nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Asitava Bose on January 17th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 8th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Excellent Solution on February 25th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Blue Shark Solution on August 8th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on May 7th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Boris Kotevski on December 1st 2011 | E-Commerce
Published by Ethen Hunt on January 7th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Dora William on December 29th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 6th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Boris Kotevski on December 30th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 7th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on November 28th 2011 | E-Commerce
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 5th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 23rd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sanchita Kumari on May 8th 2012 | E-Commerce