Magento GO with ShipWorks
Small and medium business enterprises can opt for Magento go to carry out the online business. Magento Go is an ecommerce platform that suits the business needs of average business owners. Available with 30 days free trial, Magento Go is used by the online traders on frequent basis. During the trial, businesspeople can check the features of this ecommerce platform and if it meets their needs, the merchants can go for a priced one.
Magento Development is not an easy task. However, it can be carried out easily with the help of expert Magento developer. To ease the functioning of this ecommerce platform, it can be integrated with the extensions for magento. The online store developed with magento go itself includes magento connect app store. Magento connect is an extension that is used to customize and enhance the Go stores.
Integrating magento extensions with the Go stores provides the facility of M2E integration as well as quick shipping of products. While using Magento Connect in the go store, the store can get the benefit of two extensions known as ShipWorks and M2E pro. The Pro extension enables the store to integrate with eBay as well as managing the products, inventory synchronization, customizing product& price details are a few. ShipWorks renders the facility to ship more products within less time duration.
(Refer image http://freemagextensions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/shipworks-magento-extension-for-shipment.jpg)
Once associated Magento Connect ShipWorks, a Go store will have following benefits:
• Initializing orders and creating dispatch labels.
• Supervising the customers and emails.
• Online order status update on regular basis.
• Executes consistent shipping with the support of different carriers such as Dazzle, UPS, FedEx, WorldShip and more.
An online shop having the quick shipping facilities is mostly preferred by the customers.
• The online merchants can install ShipWorks on free trial for 30days.
• They can integrate the online store with ShipWorks by providing the required details to begin.
• Once integrated, all the magento store orders including the client details can be downloaded. The download process can be done manually as well.
• After transferring the entire order data to Shipworks, live dispatch labels for different carriers can be printed.
• Reports, Invoices can be generated.
• Once the product is shipped, an automated email is sent to the customers with the tracking numbers.
• Order status is also updated automatically.
Such an easy shipping process can be availed in any Magento Go store using ShipWorks. With the help of this extension, businesspeople can easily track the data regarding the sold products, inventory, products already shipped, awaiting dispatch and more. The shipped products data can be easily maintained.
Along with Magento Go development, extensions for Magento such as ShipWorks can be used to give an added advantage to the e –store. Providing such additional facilities to the online shop makes it stand apart from the crowd ensuring better business leverage. Irrespective of being a small enterprise, the businesspeople can gain goodwill in the market.
Magento Ecommerce helps the small business owners to get ahead in the ecommerce world. These businesspeople can create their own place in the minds of the visitors by developing a Magento Go store with simple informative flexible designs, proper content management and extra add ons such as Magento Connect.
ZestTech Solutions - About Author:
An Ecommerce Development Company in London deals with the entire Magento Services including Magento Go store creation, Magento customization, Integrating Magento extensions are a few. Get in touch with ZestTech Solutions to get the better advantage of the world leading ecommerce platform.
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 24th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by 48bananas on August 23rd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 23rd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 22nd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by John Smith on August 22nd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 21st 2012 | E-Commerce