Explore Budget Wedding Secrets
Are you looking forward to a budget wedding? If yes, then you are not alone as thousands of couples are now resorting to various austerity measures to cut down on their wedding expenses. In the dwindling economy, couples may find it difficult to splurge on their wedding. However, a little research and proactive approach can ensure a dream wedding and that too with cost effective alternatives.
In the section below an expert wedding planner helps to provide various important tips that can help to drastically control the expenses in the wedding without the slightest of compromise in the quality -
1. Venue: A major part of the wedding expense goes towards hiring a venue. In the dwindling economy, couple should seek out offbeat venues such as beaches, village churches, community centers, libraries, museums and town halls. These places generally do not attract high expenses, as they are not advertised wedding venues. Moreover, these places can easily be customized according to the requirements.
2. Designer Wedding Clothes: There seems to be an obsession for designer wedding apparels, especially for the brides. What many don’t understand is that a good designer gown can drill a large hole in the budget. Instead, brides should opt for gowns from various high street stores that stock attractive wedding apparel.
3. Photographer: It is agreeable that there is just one chance to capture the most special day of your life and there is no chance of faltering. However, a little research can help couples to save up on photographers. There are many photographers, who offer discounts depending upon whether it is a night wedding or a day wedding. Similarly, you can avail high discounts if the wedding is in the off-season.
4. Hire a wedding planner: It is a common myth among many couples that hiring a wedding planner means added expenses. On the contrary, hiring an expert not only helps to cut down on the expenses but also helps to reduce the amount of time spent on planning and execution.
5. Catering: Another major aspect of a budget wedding involves that of wedding catering services. Firstly, it is important for the couple to discuss with the catering service about the various charges and the services that would be required. Eliminate the idea of an extensive menu; look for options that will appeal to guests without overloading their palate. This is where experienced caterers are generally handy.
To explore more secrets for a budget wedding, log on to www.caterbid.com. You can also hire their services to plan your events or parties. For expert suggestions, you can take their advice through CaterBid Concierge.
Published by Marktett12 on February 25th 2012 | Cooking
Published by Theopencork on January 17th 2012 | Food
Published by Glyn Jones on June 19th 2012 | Food
Published by Jack on February 16th 2012 | Cooking
Published by Wills Loren on February 7th 2012 | Food
Published by Theopencork on March 15th 2012 | Food
Published by Glyn Jones on July 15th 2012 | Food