What can be done to enhance your camera battery life?
As we are aware of the various electronic devices that use batteries as their source of power, so do the digital cameras. The batteries are the life of the digital cameras and the silent partners behind the capturing of exquisite shots! These are available in a wide range of models to suit the kind of digital cameras we use. The battery life of the ones used for a digital camera is considerably less. When it comes to power consumption, it varies from one digital camera to another as they have variations in their features.
You can follow simple steps to reduce the consumption of power from your digital batteries. They are:
1. Use the optical viewfinder to compose your photos rather than the LCD
2. As the photo previewing on the LCD uses a lot of power from your digital batteries, try to reduce previewing a lot. Wait until you are home to view them on your computer
3. Every time you focus your camera to click a perfect shot, the motors that help in the process consume a lot of battery life. So do not focus for longer durations when it is not necessary
4. See that the shutter button is either completely down or fully up as half shut shutter buttons drive the digital battery to kick the bucket very early!
5. Nothing could be more of a disaster than not having the camera ready to click the much awaited shot. Always carry extra batteries to save yourself from the embarrassment of running out of power
6. Last but not the least, recharge whenever possible to keep it running!
Most camera owners put out the idea of purchasing a camera case at the root level, as they want to cut down extra spending. But a camera without a case is like an infant without clothes! There are at least two good reasons to have your precious little property in a case. Your camera needs protection from the moisture and the use of a case could be the right thing to opt for to protect your investment. The cases act as excellent barriers between your digital camera and the dirt, and dust around. It would enhance the life of your digital camera and keep it safe from random drops and shocks. The second good reason is that it is for sheer convenience! All the accessories fit in very neatly without being strewn all around the place
Michael Thompson - About Author:
Do you want to buy digital camera batteries? We are an online shop and specialize in wide range of batteries for digital cameras and other vital accessories. For more details visit http://www.digitalmediastore.co.uk
Published by Guardlyer on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Saima Triphor on February 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Raviexpertseo on December 14th 2011 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on May 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Robert King on January 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on May 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on April 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on April 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Lselectric on June 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Robert King on January 17th 2012 | Business
Published by David Ginola on February 17th 2012 | Business
Published by SharonThomas on June 14th 2012 | Business