Understanding Search Engine Optimization
One of the strongest tools that you can use in making sure that your website gets traffic is search engine optimization. Of all the online business ideas out there to help funnel more and more folks to your site, this one is one of the most powerful tools. But what is this search engine optimization. Also known as SEO, it is the science of making your web site pages more appealing so that search engines will crawl them whenever related searches are made. The goal of this science is to make sure you get a high ranking for your site, which will lead to your site becoming part of the first pages of the search engine results.
In order for one to apply this internet business idea of SEO, you need to do the following steps.
1. Begin with knowing what keywords are being searched by your target market when it comes to the topic you are writing about. There are several websites out there that can help you with this, like Google AdWords, SEO Elite and the popular WordTracker. Another popular alternative which was offered for free was Overture but that is no longer working.
2. There are times when the keywords popular for your topic do not make sense grammatically. What you can do in such cases is to use these phrases in your metatitles and metatags. But when it comes to your article content, you will have to find alternative phrases in lieu of the grammatically wrong keywords. When it comes to your meta description, you have to make sure it is also appealing as this is usually what populates when your site is pulled up.
3. Use your chosen keyword in the article itself and on the title of the article. If your article also has a sub-title, then include the keyword on that area too. You are doing this so that the search engine bots will know what your page is all about and pull it up on search engine searches appropriately.
4. Make sure you have the proper keyword density in your article. The density of your article should be from 2% to 5%. Do not go beyond this count as your website will end up getting a spam site tag. Search engine sites do not like it when they sense that they are being manipulated.
5. When it comes to the placement of the keywords, keep in mind that the keywords need to be seen in the first paragraph, middle of the article and last paragraph. A good rule is to have 2 at the start of the article and 2 at the end. Do not forget to use your keywords in pictures inside your site too.
Ultimately, this tool may be powerful but you have to keep in mind that your website content still needs to be informative enough to keep the redirected traffic to stay in your site and continuously read your articles. Also make sure that the lifestyle design of your site needs to be in tip-top shape. You need to ensure that although you made an SEO-friendly blog post, this post should also be content and information rich wrapped in a delightful website design.
Dwayne Ralph - About Author:
Dreaming of your own business to be successful but having some doubt into it because you know that it’s not easy to do? Worry no more because of the help of the latest and effective Online Business Ideas from DreamPushers your dream will surely come true. Making your dreams into reality.
If you have any online business strategy or ideas please don’t hesitate to share it with us. Thanks.
Published by Julia Bennet on February 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Uncleservice on February 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Terrypa Sencio on February 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Wills Loren on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on March 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on July 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Petesampras on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Ryan Pattinson on April 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Randy Fletcher on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Shawn Holmes on November 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Chooseems on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Jaya Honey on December 1st 2011 | Business
Discount Truefabrications.com coupon codes are available in print as well as online. Purchasing ...
Published by Merchant Cash on March 29th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on August 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Vince Martinez on August 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri Kokiladevi on July 25th 2012 | Business
Published by John Kumar on December 17th 2011 | Business