Retirement planning - a guide of Things to Consider While Saving
"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." says a meaningful quote about retirement. Retirement is a period of life when a person has the leisure to enjoy all his dreams and dwell in things he/she ever wanted to do. However, the end of an active working life also signals the end of a stable income that makes it imperative to plan a retirement wisely. A Retirement planning guide should be considered by those looking to plan their retirement.
A comprehensive retirement planning guide provides the following advice for financial security in the retirement years-
• It has been observed that almost 60% of people are late in planning their retirement. Any individual planning a retirement may take the first step forward by using their current income as the starting point of their retirement.
• It is imperative to project the retirement expenses and it should be enough to meet the annual expenses during the retirement years. It should also be noticed that the inflation is bound to rise so by the time an individual retires. This implies an increased annual budget in order to sustain the same lifestyle.
• Common expenditures should e considered while planning for a retirement income that may include food,clothing,housing,transportation,insurance,health,taxes,debts,education,gifts,savings,recreation,care for the parents and other miscellaneous expenditures.
• The age when an individual wishes to retire should also be considered as it helps to plan the retirement income better and work towards it. Personal and financial goals can be easily focuses upon by choosing a viable age for retirement. It is also important to consider an average life expectancy as it helps to prevent any case there might be a risk of outliving the retirement income.
• In addition to investing in a traditional petition plan there might be other ways to save for a retirement that may include social security, 401 K, IRA, annuities and other investments. These can easily be used to overcome any shortcomings in the retirement income.
Entrusted.email@example.com - About Author:
Retirement planning guide helps an individual to save well and live the golden years of his/her life to the fullest. Visit http://www.entrustedin.com/ for further details.
Published by Mary Porter on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on March 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Socialsecurity36 on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Alan Youghal on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Coloprilreview on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Paul Rowley on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Jenniferraine on February 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on December 2nd 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Entrusted.firstname.lastname@example.org on February 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Johnathan J on June 13th 2012 | Business
Published by John Legraund Is An SEO Expert And Content Writer Who Has Written Articles On Mystery Shopping, Hunter Fan And Search Engine Optimisation on December 18th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Smith Jhonson on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Bennet on March 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Mchenry1 on June 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on December 2nd 2011 | Business
Published by Duane Hope on December 23rd 2011 | Business