Pharmaceutical Directory of China 2012
The Chinese pharmaceutical industry has increased with an annual average growth rate of 15% over the last few decades. And during 2011 this strong growth is expected to continue unabated. The market potential of the Chinese pharmaceutical industry is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of who’s who, and who does what is a daunting task. Here’s the solution you’ve been looking for...
Now in its fourth edition, the 2011 edition of The Pharmaceutical Directory of China has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to China’s ever-changing pharmaceutical industry. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/media-market-research-report/pharmaceutical-directory-of-china-2012.html
If you need to source from, or sell to China, Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Bulk Pharmaceuticals, OTC/Healthcare products, Research & Development, Fine Chemicals, Generics, Genomics, or Diagnostics/Reagents; or, if you’re looking to break into this appealing market, the new The Pharmaceutical Directory of China will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones – quickly and easily. Research Report
This one directory covers the entire Chinese pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
* Profile a market
* Build new business prospects
* Pinpoint key executives
* Generate new customers
* Discover who your competitors are
* Make vital contacts
* Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
* Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
* Source up-to-date company information
* Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the Chinese pharmaceutical industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
For just US$250.00 The Pharmaceutical Directory of China 2011 gives you instant access to a wealth of accurate information on thousands of companies.
Look at the depth of information you’ll get in The Pharmaceutical Directory of China 2011:
* Telephone, Fax, Email and Web addresses.
* Names of key management and trading personnel.
* Product information
6 Great Reasons to order your copy of The Pharmaceutical Directory of China 2011:
* Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
* Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
* Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
* Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
* Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
* Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
For more information kindly visit :
Pharmaceutical Directory of China 2012
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions,government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Uhdakota on April 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on December 14th 2011 | Business
Research is very crucial as they assist in gathering Public opinion research regarding a particu...
Published by Todd Viscometer on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business