Perfect Gifts with Perfect Flowers
"If you're going to San Francisco be sure to wear some flowers in you hair" well not so any more, the sixties have gone and so has the concept of flower power. There is no denying Flower Power just that its changed dramatically over the years. Today you can send flowers to your beloved, family, colleague or just about to anyone in the world with the click of the mouse. The internet as s a medium has made the world much closer than the hippy movement could have ever hoped to achieve.
We all have been busy with our hectic day, until sometimes we fail to do something special for the loved ones. Although they are not arms length do you wish to let remembrances go by? A birthday, an anniversary or whatever the occasion you can say it with flowers. A thoughtful remembrance to your near and dear ones reminding them that though you may not be present physically, you have thought of them on their joyous occasion.
Today I have been requested to send flowers for a bunch people with various reason, and I think I should list them down for you so that you got an idea how easy it is to find an excuse to express you love, gratitude, appreciate to someone:
1. A brother sending his sister flowers on her birthday because her sister is now settled in another state.
2. A husband sending a huge bunch of flowers because he missed his anniversary due to official travel instigated by his draconian boss.
3. A devoted lover sending his sweetheart flowers, though they live a block apart, to convey sweet nothings
4. A student from abroad sending his mother flowers to the hospital o get well soon from a minor surgery
5. An office sending flowers to their colleague who is getting married in an exotic locale.
6. An ex husband sending flowers to his ex wife on her birthday. Hope of deliverance I guess.
7. Guy sending flowers to his colleague's wife because he knows the colleague is out of station. Naughty
8. Another lover sending flowers just so that she doesn't dump him for someone who does send her flowers.
9. An exchange student, after returning back to her country, sending flowers to her friends as a token of appreciation.
10. A husband sending flowers to his wife in apology for having stood her up at dinner because of official work.
The list could go on and on. Sending flowers is very individual and most of them on seeing a reason would think how come I never thought of that?
Why sending flowers/bouquet as a gift? Because the are non toxic and bio-degradable. No complications. Everybody likes them. Much cheaper than marriage counselors or lawyers. Someone once said that everything you like in life are immoral, illegal or fattening. I think flowers are the only exception to the rule.
The internet offers you a range that you can keep sending flowers/bouquet as a gift and can lighten your load of gifting. Special flowers, for special memories, all at the click of the mouse. Heres to the new FLOWER POWER. Lets turn it on.
Published by Seolncr on February 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on February 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Loo821ql on January 10th 2012 | Business
Published by James on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Brad Haddin on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Seolncr on May 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on February 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on July 23rd 2012 | Business