Oil and Gas Storage Industry to 2015 available through bharatbook.com
”Oil and Gas Storage Industry to 2015 - Cost Reduction Strategies in the Form of Storage Facility Sharing to Boost the Market”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil and gas storage market and highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges, along with major companies in the industry. The report provides forecasts for the oil and gas storage industry to 2015. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/oil-and-gas-storage-industry-to-2015-cost-reduction-strategies-in-the-form-of-storage-facility-sharing-to-boost-the-market.html
It also provides storage forecasts worldwide by individual commodity type, and provides comprehensive storage statistics and key data such as planned storage terminals. The report also provides in-depth regional information based on major countries for every region, and provides details on storage capacity growth scenario for every region. The report also provides market share analysis of the top oil and gas storage companies in a particular region and mentions the major countries operational in each segment. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. market to market
The current important trend in the oil and gas storage market is that as a result of increased logistics activity in the oil and gas sector due to increasing international and domestic trades, the demand for oil and gas storage capacity is witnessing a rise at the major global supply hubs. The trend is expected to continue, with the major terminal operators worldwide as the key beneficiaries. However, the supply chain operators which are relatively having less proximity from the main storage hubs are not expected to benefit substantially from the current scenario.
The global oil and natural gas industry has witnessed robust growth in the last decade due to the increase in industrial activity and economic growth. This has led to, and would also in future, lead to investments in oil and gas storage industry.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the major factors affecting the oil and gas storage industry worldwide. Its scope includes -
- Global and Regional Industry Overview
- Key trends, drivers, and challenges for the global oil and gas storage industry to 2015
- Analysis of the historical storage data and forecasts to 2015 for the global oil and gas storage industry
- Segmental forecasts of oil and gas storage capacities, by sub-segment, for the period 2000 to 2015, with major trends, and key players at global and regional levels
- Major upcoming projects with regards to the oil and gas storage industry
- Provides market share analysis with regards to major oil and gas storage companies in various regions
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global oil and gas storage industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global oil and gas storage industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the expected demand-supply scenario with regards to the oil and gas storage industry.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the oil and gas storage industry
For more information kindly visit :
Oil and Gas Storage Industry to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Hanliu1003@hotmail.com on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Keshav Dussal on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Mrinste Adams on January 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Store Room Manchester on March 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Minal Dussal on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on May 21st 2012 | Business
Published by My News on May 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Rabbecaanderson on April 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Selfstoragesydney on December 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Ericka Muldowney on July 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Water123 on December 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Simon Dcruz on March 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Samuel on December 5th 2011 | Business
Published by Jamessms on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by Uflexltd Packaging on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business