MENA Internet & B2C E-Commerce Market Grew Strongly in early 2012
MENA Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012
1.) In its "MENA Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012", Hamburg-based secondary market research firm analyzes the latest developments in the online markets of the Middle East and North Africa. In addition to general facts and figures about the MENA region, information is provided on the Middle East and especially the nations of the Gulf Cooperation Council. After detailing Internet use and B2C E-Commerce in 17 countries of the MENA region, the report features five top players and other player news. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/e-commerce-outsourcing-market-research-report/mena-internet-b2c-e-commerce-report-2012.html
2.) KEY FINDINGS
• In 2011, the highest number of Internet users in the MENA region was recorded in Egypt and Morocco, whereas Internet penetration was the highest in Qatar and the UAE.
• The popularity of group-buying websites in the MENA region in 2011 contributed to the increase in online shopping.
• In Morocco, the number of Internet connections as well as B2C E-Commerce revenues grew strongly between 2010 and 2011.
• In Saudi Arabia, Internet penetration and confidence and – as a result – B2C E-Commerce were predicted to grow strongly in 2012.
• In the UAE, the number of Internet users strongly increased in early 2012 due to improved connections and a better infrastructure.
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- It provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- It delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/e-commerce-outsourcing-market-research-report/mena-internet-b2c-e-commerce-report-2012.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Bncscientific on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on December 14th 2011 | Business
Research is very crucial as they assist in gathering Public opinion research regarding a particu...
Published by Todd Viscometer on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Uhdakota on April 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Vantage Agora on June 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 15th 2012 | Business