MCSE Exams Issuing CAs
16. Terminal Services Gateway policies can be implemented in one of two fashions. Which are they? (Choose two.)
17. When a user sits down in front of a computer that is accessing a virtualized application via SoftGrid, a process occurs where portions of the application, including the registry, system libraries, and other important parts of the MCSE Exams program are partially installed on the client machine. What portion of Microsoft SoftGrid is responsible for this?
A. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
B. Microsoft SoftGrid SystemGuard
C. SoftGrid Browser
D. Microsoft SoftGrid Sequencer
18. When a program has access to the database of available users, groups, organizational units, and other Windows server?based information, it is said to be what?
19. If a user has access to an icon on their desktop that launches a remote application on a server across the network, the user is most likely using a Remote Desktop file that gives access to the application via TS Web Access. If so, what type of file are they accessing?
20. Which of the following virtualization technologies lends itself the most toward CCNA Certification a scalable, buildable, easily modifiable enterprise that can support multiple different versions of the
same application for various operating systems and user requirements?
A. Microsoft SoftGrid
B. Microsoft Virtual PC 2007
C. Microsoft Hyper-V
D. Microsoft Virtual Server
Answers to Review Questions
16. C, D. Terminal Services Gateway servers can interact directly with Group Policy to set policies as either enabled or enforced. When a policy is enabled, it is capable of being implemented throughout the environment. When a policy is enforced, it is required to be installed where the policy is in effect.
17. D. Microsoft SoftGrid Sequencer is the portion of SoftGrid that is responsible for propor- tioning the programs important resources and transporting them by ?sequencing?these parts of the application across the network to a given client station.
18. B. An Active Directory?integrated application is one that has access to the Active Directory database. An example of an Active Directory?integrated application is Exchange, which can send mail to and from clients based on the Windows Active Directory user information.
19. B. .rdp files are files created by an administrator that simplify the authentication process for users to access virtualized applications. A user can double-click an rdp file after the user has been set up by the administrator and be granted instant access to the application.
20. A. The greatest strength of Microsoft SoftGrid is its capability to be scaled almost end- lessly. From the ground up, Microsoft designed SoftGrid to be capable of handling multiple requests for the same resource files and application d ata. Additionally, SoftGrid can sup- port multiple installs of the same program throughout the enterprise based on user needs and administrator requirements.
Published by Zhuimeng on January 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Yanyan on January 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on December 7th 2011 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on December 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on January 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Yanyan on December 20th 2011 | Business