MCSE Exams Certificate Authority Roles
9. This morning you've received a memo that the MegaCorp corporation will be auditing your organization and that a senior administrator has accordingly created a universal security
group called MCAuditors in Active Directory. Furthermore, in your email, the same admin- istrator has asked you to set up this security group for the auditors. From what you know, the auditors will be auditing users in the AllUsers organizational CompTIA unit. What is the first step you should take to facilitate this audit?
A. Use the Security Configuration Wizard to set up an audit policy, and add the OU as a required field.
B. Set up a GPO for the MCAuditors security group that allows them audit privileges.
C. Delegate the MCAuditors security group the Read All User Information privilege.
D. Assign the AllUsers OU the Read-Only permission for the MCAuditors security group.
10. Your organization contains resources such as shared folders and printers throughout five different domains in your forest. Accordingly, 34 users in the Domain4 domain need to access all resources in the Domain1, Domain2, Domain3, and Domain6 domains. You need to give all these users access to the resources on the domain with as little administrative effort as possible, while still utilizing the best group design. What should you do?
A. Create a domain local group on Domain4, add the 34 users, and then apply the appro- priate permissions.
B. Create a global group from the Domain4 group users, and apply permissions to the global group to access resources on the other domains.
C. Create a universal group from the Domain4 group, add the appropriate users, and grant the universal group the appropriate permissions.
D. Assign the users the appropriate permissions in Active Directory, and do not use groups to save network bandwidth.
11. You are an individual administrator for your domain in a large enterprise. In this domain, you have a total of 10 printers that need to be accessed by users throughout the rest of your domains. Because of this, your supervisor has asked you to create a group that will contain memberships from throughout the enterprise that will need to access these printers only on your domains. What should you do?
A. Create a global group on your domain, and assign permissions to the global group.
B. Create a domain local group on your domain, and assign permission to the domain local group.
C. Create a universal group, and assign permissions to the universal group.
D. Create a local group, and assign permissions locally CCNA Certification without Active Directory.
Answers to Review Questions
9. C. The Read All User Information delegation allows the delegate to view all user informa- tion and is usually used in security audits. By doing this first, you ensure that the auditors will receive access to the information they need.
10. B. Both a universal group and global group will work in this situation, but you should use a global group because global groups can access resources in any location but can contain users from only one domain. Additionally, universal groups are much more intensive on network bandwidth, and global groups optimize efficiency for replication purposes.
11. B. Domain local groups can access resources on only one domain. However, they can con- tain members from other domains. Creating a domain local group ensures that users will be able to access the resources they need and not extend beyond the scope of the local domain.
Zhuimeng - About Author:
MCSE Exams training is accessible accepted and is advised to adapt the apprentice for the acceptance exam. There is a accepted misconception, however, apropos A+ Acceptance training. Abounding ambitious techs appearance it as a basal training advance for beginners to the IA technology field.
Published by Zhuimeng on January 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on December 7th 2011 | Business
Published by Yanyan on January 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on January 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on December 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Yanyan on December 20th 2011 | Business