Give Your Pool a Complete Makeover
Swimming pools have to be renovated occasionally as they become outdated. This is caused by staining, discoloration, and algae formation or wearing away of the plaster or inner lining. There are many firms who specialize in pool renovation. They undertake restoration of residential as well as commercial pools.
• Tile/Coping: Most of these offer a wide selection of materials and textures for truly custom renovation of the pool. Their coping choices are wide: pool bricks in custom colors and sizes, pre cast concrete in unique colors and textures.
• Pool Interiors: Traditional white plaster has been the most commonly used and economical surface coating available in the last few years. However there are other options like pebble surfacing, quartz surfacing and the fiber glass option. Mosaic inlay murals are also another option which makes the pool look very stylish.
• Water Features: These companies offer number of water features which add a new element in the pool. They can install spillways, waterfalls, artistic statuaries, and laminar jets to give the effect of falling which adds to the beauty of the pool.
• Leak Detection: Most swimming pools will leak water at some point of time from some place or another. They may leak above the ground from the pool equipment or the underground pool plumbing. A number of features like dye test of all fittings, drains and lights; pressure testing of plumbing lines; pinpoint underground plumbing leaks; check fittings and cracks in pool structures; and also offer full diving services are provided to rectify these kind of problems. .
• Sandblasting: This is done to remove the existing paint from the pool surface in order to plaster the interior. There are many types of sandblasting and different kinds of materials can be used.
• Decking: The decking surrounding the pool is also a part of the renovation. Various options are available like stamped concrete, broom finish concrete and interlocking pavers.
• Modernizing pool equipment: It is essential that any outdated equipment in the filtration, circulation, heating and cleaning must be replaced by new modern ones.
Published by Pinky Sharma on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Microcell Systems on February 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Microcell Systems on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by John Seller on March 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Premierpoolsandspas on December 24th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Premierpoolsandspas on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on May 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Business