Business Indicators in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives.
• Analysis of revenuue growth of global airport industry.
• Analysis of future expectations for the growth prospects of airport companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. In this report, executives provide their future projections for the growth prospects of their company, as well as insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure. This chapter also examines overall change in organizations’ capital expenditure and staff recruitment activity, providing a snapshot of the business outlook for the industry. Industry trends in this area are also analyzed in comparison with the results of our 2010 and 2011 surveys, providing the opportunity to track changes in attitude.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on revenue growth expectations of global airport companies..Industry Analysis
For more information kindly visit :
Business Indicators in the Airport Industry - 2012-201 3 : Survey Brief
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Amd on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Tom Hag on January 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Mayank Gandhi on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Alcott Bailey on June 11th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Bharatbook on June 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Jane Cyrus on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 19th 2011 | Business
Published by Samuel Arthur on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by William Jackson on July 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Liza on January 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Customisedair on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Bettina Azaria on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by John Davis on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Mayank Gandhi on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Tariq And Sons on December 23rd 2011 | Business