An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Organisation Inviting Franchise Partners from all over the India.
Computer education, we mean, gaining the know-how of the basic concepts related to a computer and gaining the basic knowledge of computer operation. Knowing about the basic components of a computer, the basic concepts behind the use of computers and the know-how of some of the elementary computer applications constitutes computer education. Learning about the computer basics followed by a practical experience of using a computer is the key to computer education. As computers are widely used today, acquiring computer education is the need of the day. Computer knowledge coupled with certain other job skills increases one's chances of getting a job. Those with knowledge of computers are considered trainable for many kinds of jobs. As most of the jobs involve the use of computers, computer education is an eligibility criterion for almost all the modern-day jobs. Higher education involving network administration, hardware maintenance or software skills open doors for brighter job opportunities. Computers, which have such a wide variety of applications, are indeed ruling society. To keep up the pace in this fast life of today, computer education is extremely important. Computers are an integral part of life and so is computer education!
If you are serious about being your own boss, starting now will prevent you from losing the drive acquired at the dawn of New Year’s. The excitement of making a life change early in the new year can wane if you get bogged down in details and see no end to the set up. Don’t lose interest by slogging through the initial tasks of owning your own business when you should be pumped to get started. If you’re having trouble motivating yourself to take the initial steps to business ownership, think about your current routine. What are you doing with your free time instead of preparing for the future? To use Markman’s example, if you go home and watch TV, try moving the couch to make it more difficult to see the screen.
This tactic can be used on any habit. It will take you off autopilot and give your willpower a chance to work.
What You Can Do Now
Now that you know how to break the behavior patterns that were preventing you from getting started, it’s time to take a look at what you can get done to be in good shape by New Year’s.
• Determine the right franchise for you. Some of the factors to consider are cost, experience required, your career goals and if the franchisor can accommodate them (such as location, absentee ownership, home office, etc.), the terms of the franchise agreement (such as termination, support, etc.), success of the business, etc. There are many other things to consider. For help choosing a franchise, check out Franchise.com’s extensive list of franchises by category.
• Consider your financing options. Ask the franchisor about their payment plans or, if you haven’t picked a franchise, shop around for a franchisor that offers an attractive plan. There are franchise funding specialists that offer financing strategies. Also, look for SBA approved franchises and business opportunities, the applicants of which are given expedited loan processing.
• Request information from the franchisor. The franchisor will send you more specific information about the partnership. You will also receive an application to fill out and return to the franchisor. It usually takes about two weeks for an application to be approved.
• Meet the franchisor. Once your application is approved, the next step is usually an interview so you can get to know each other better. At this point you will usually receive the Franchise Disclosure Document and other forms.
• Talk to a franchise attorney. This step is optional, of course, but, according to Erwin J. Keup’s Franchise Bible, it’s a good idea to have an attorney go over the contract with you before signing anything.
These are the steps you can take now to be in good shape for the new year. Once the documents are returned, the next steps vary depending on the franchisor. They will typically help you secure a site, provide training, help find and train staff, help set up your store,
CITC will surely help you in this matter.
Published by Harry Ackerman on December 14th 2011 | Business
Published by Dainard Jackson on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Water123 on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Gouri on March 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Lavender NDT on May 11th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on December 6th 2011 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on January 10th 2012 | Business
Published by James Finlay on November 29th 2011 | Business
Published by on March 16th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 19th 2012 | Business