Home Remedies for Zits That Give Amazing Results
A condition in which inflammation of the skin takes place is known as zits. These zits are caused due to hormonal imbalance in a person. It mostly happens to young people. Some of the common symptoms of zits may include inflammation, pus formation, irritation, red bumps and painful when touched.
Zits Home Remedies
There are several remedies for zits which are quite simple to use and are safe to try at home and do not pose any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for zits which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective remedies for zits is to use honey. All you have to do is take three tablespoons of honey and mix it with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Now just before going to bed apply this paste on the affected region of your skin and allow it to stay there for the whole night. Next morning use warm water to wash it. Make this a daily routine for the next two weeks. This natural home remedy will make your zits disappear.
2. Cucumber is considered to be one of the best remedies for zits. Just take a cucumber and grate it. Now apply this grated cucumber on the affected area of your face, neck or eye. Wait for fifteen to twenty minutes and then wash with water. Use this home remedy on regular basis for good results.
3. Orange peel can also be quite effective in treating zits. Just take some orange peel with water and pound them together with some hard object until it turns into a paste. Now apply this paste on the affected region of your skin and wait for a while. Later wash with water.
4. Take some egg white and then mix it with corn flour. Now apply this mixture on the zits affected region of your skin and wait for half an hour. Later wash with water. Practice this home remedy on daily basis for better results.
5. Take a teaspoon of coriander juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them together and then apply on the affected area every night. Later wash with water. Make this a daily practice in order to get good results.
6. Garlic is considered to be one of the most effective remedies for zits. All you need to do is take some garlic cloves and crush them. Now apply these crushed garlic cloves on the affected region of the skin and later wash with water. Using this home remedy on daily basis will help in purifying the blood stream and will prevent zits from happening.
7. Take some marigold petals and crush them with small amount of castor oil. Apply this mixture on the zits affected area on daily basis. This will help in quick healing of zits.
The above mentioned home remedies for zits are some of the most popular natural remedies. These natural home remedies for zits can be used with ease at home and are quite convenient to practice on daily basis.
Published by Josekohle Kohle on February 6th 2012 | Alternative Medicine
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on June 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Johngilsons on February 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Rockeysheen01 on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Alice R. Barrie on March 24th 2012 | Alternative Medicine
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Joshua C Kozak on April 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Whitney on July 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Mike Bate on May 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Annalopez on March 1st 2012 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on July 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Dion Cole on July 31st 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on December 21st 2011 | Health