Unique Techniques in Business Card Marketing
You can invest in the most effective and high tech marketing materials but the business cards will remain an important part of your marketing campaign. They will still be important in generating new contacts and keeping old customers. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to beef up a business card’s design these days to help you look more memorable and interesting to your customers and prospects. Some of these great ideas as the following:
1) A calendar type business card. You can print your contact details in front and print a calendar at the back. This will help you capture people’s interest and encourage them to keep your card. It’s not that difficult and expensive to create such business cards today. With the help of the right printer, surely you’ll be able to produce incredible calendars cards.
2) A magnetic card. If you want to your card to stay visible to your customers and prospects, you can consider creating a magnetic business card. This will be something people can place on their fridge door, metal file cabinets, and in any other metal area. This, however, will give you less room to include additional details to your customers so make sure you include only the important details on your template.
3) A die cut card. Aside from the standard rectangular shape, you can design your card in other shapes such as square, oval, or circle. You can even create unique shapes which will best represent your business. For instance, you can create flower-shaped cards for a flower business. Die cut printing will be useful in creating such unique shapes.
4) Embossed or engraved cards. You can take advantage of these two unique printing techniques to add a unique touch to your materials. However, make sure you have the budget for it since these techniques will cost you extra.
5) Double sided cards. To maximize the space on your cards, consider creating double sided business cards. This will allow you to include more details on your cards, but remember not to overcrowd your design otherwise your message will only look confusing.
6) Coupon cards. Putting discount coupons on your cards will help you get people’s interest. You can include any amount of discount you want but make sure to put a deadline on them to encourage immediate response.
Don’t be afraid to be as creative as you want on your business cards. Your imagination is the limit in producing the design that you want. However, make sure you create the perfect design that will fit your business. You can look at templates but remember to still create your own custom design to stir people’s curiosity.
Thankfully, there are plenty of printing companies today that will help you produce high quality and impressive business cards. They will make sure that your cards look exceptional without spending a fortune. With the right print shop, you can be sure to maximize your marketing dollars.
It’s a big market out there. If you don’t do something to stand out, it will be difficult for you to increase your customer base and sales. Business cards may be simple materials but they will prove to be effective in any marketing campaign and in just about every business. Invest in your own business cards today to gain the best results.
Stacey Brown - About Author:
Troy Duff works as a businessman and currently runs a printing place that offers presentation folders, double sided business cards, sales sheet printing, business cards and other printed ads.
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Uncleservice on January 17th 2012 | Advertising
(1) To find and then deal with dir...
Published by Hipolit Jan on December 14th 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on August 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Ireenekyoko on January 22nd 2012 | Advertising
Published by Uncleservice on February 23rd 2012 | Advertising
Published by Greenbusiness on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Puneet Gupta on May 2nd 2012 | Advertising
Published by John Kumar on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Sodapromo on June 21st 2012 | Advertising
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Jack on June 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Delacon on February 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Rita on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Pittervertigo on June 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Andrews Thomas on December 29th 2011 | Business