Tips to sell an existing business
The price of a firm is decided by its sales and marketing strategies. Undoubtedly, selling techniques create a big difference in the selling price of a company. Selling an existing business is an art. It is an art as well as science. Here are a few tips:
• Target appropriate customers: Understand the area that you want to target, as a part of the market research. Planning out a strategy is very important to get the right customers who can realize the worth of your business.
• Creative advertisements: Advertising your business in an innovative manner can attract customers and fetch more options for selling your business. Use the mass media effectively to publish and spread your message. You can frame stories and make your customer feel that it is the correct choice and the best business to buy. Fill yourself with virtues like patience and good communication skills.
• Impact of goodwill: If you have a positive goodwill in the market then it will automatically attract the customers. Goodwill plays a very important role in selling a business in Canada. If the customer feel alienated or your image in the market is 'Mr. or Ms. Rude' then the customer may never come to buy that business because the already existing negative image in the market will affect his revenue in the future.
• Presentation: No matter how good or profit making is your business, if it is not presented properly, with good marketing strategies, how the customers will get to know about the benefits of buying that business.
• Advertise necessary information: Information related to assets, investments, employees, equipments, amount receivable, location, miscellaneous expenses, etc should be provided to maintain a transparency between the customers and dealers. It increases the trust of the customers towards a particular business.
• Cost management: A customer will always look at his budget before going in for the business. Identify the right price of the business before announcing it. You can seek advice from professionals to evaluate the business correctly. If the announced price is higher than the actual one, then there is possibility that customers might ignore it even if it comes under their budget.
• Tell the customers about the revenue of the company: The revenue is one of the most important factors that decide the price of the business that you want to sell. Obviously, money is the main reason behind any business and it is important to make the buyers realize that your business is the correct place for investment.
Published by Maya Gupta on March 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on December 1st 2011 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Alice Mathew on July 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 7th 2012 | Business
Voice Broadcasting defines a telephonic message which can be sent to hundred or thousands of peo...
Published by Chris Adam on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Jack on August 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Poojarajput on June 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Marketingspace on July 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Marcus Tarrant on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on July 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Wills Loren on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Vince Martinez on August 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Terrypa Sencio on February 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Annphilip on February 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Greenbusiness on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business