Productive Ways for Scar and Stretch Mark Treatment
Ache is one of the burdens in itself and having to deal with its after effects can be very disheartening. On one hand, where some of us are irritated because of acne issues, stretch marks make others feel irritated. For women, they are the results of pregnancy, and for men that indulge in body building in order to bulk up their muscles, stretch marks are often the consequences of regular usage of anabolic steroids because the skin mislays its elasticity because of abrupt increase on muscle size, the skin cannot keep up its usual springiness and a reverberation effect occurs inside the skin.
While searching for the most effective ways of scar and stretch mark removal, it is significant to look for an effectual skin treatment that can be applied swiftly without having to worry about its after effects.
Mentioned below are some of the best stretch mark and scar treatment:
1. Silicone scar sheeting: This is the finest way to non-surgically reduce the appearance of the stretch marks and scars resulting from burns, surgery, piercings, burns, cystic acne, tattoo removal and even cuts. It is said to be the most-effective, convenient and reusable way to get a clear skin.
2. Use of cocoa butter: This is the natural way for stretch mark removal. Cocoa butter is highly lubricating and may infiltrate into the deeper layers of the skin to treat the stubborn scars and blemishes. It must be applied at least three times a day on the area and should be massaged thoroughly.
3. Aloe Vera: This is another effective remedy that is known to efficiently lubricate the skin and help it to heal quickly. It is popular as an anti-inflammatory, sterile and topical analgesic that aids in skin repair along with skin defense.
4. Vitamin E: Use of vitamin E is another natural way of removing stretch marks and for scar treatment. Applying liquid vitamin E on scars improves elasticity and helps it to renew faster. Applying it will also allow the skin to heal itself and reduce scars more quickly.
5. Anti-Stretch Mark Creams: Applying anti- stretch marks and scar cream, gels, lotions etc. to remove stretch marks from the body is another effective way to reduce scars and stretch marks. Some of these creams even contain holistic ingredients, which help the skin to keep its softness.
Make sure to consult your dermatologist before opting for any of the above mentioned treatments.
Published by Ashtonleigh on July 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Andrew Rob on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Ricky Williams on February 2nd 2012 | Acne
Published by Alexs on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Dr. Kamran Khazaei on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by James Kona on April 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on January 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Belredcosmetic on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Orcutt Wilson on March 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Lula Belle on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Health
Published by James Blee on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Adass on December 17th 2011 | Health
Published by Glenn Farrier on March 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Ollierene on August 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Akansha on November 28th 2011 | Health