Why Fitness Vacations Aren’t Just for Overweight People Anymore
The Fitness Vacation Trend is now the Popular Choice for Anyone Needing a Healthy Break
Are you in a rut? If you’re looking for the ultimate getaway this year, a fitness vacation might be just the perfect fit. Forget the all-you-can-eat buffets and lying by a pool; been there done that, and the trend is changing. How about a high-end, boutique hiking fitness retreat and spa vacation? Think it’s not for you? Think again.
There isn’t any one category to describe people who choose a boot camp style fitness retreat as a break, but there are plenty that do. And the reasons are many.
Who Goes to a Fitness Retreat for a Vacation?
Weight loss boot camps and fitness retreats are accommodating people of all ages and fitness levels. As a renowned fitness and weight loss retreat since 2001 for an international clientele, guests choose Mountain Trek for good reason. This unique fitness vacation appeals to a variety of folks who are adventure seekers, hiking enthusiasts, stressed out business people, and those needing a “fat farm” type of program to shed pounds quickly and safely. They come year after year as an investment in their health, to challenge themselves, de-stress and unplug, and to spark their sense of adventure.
Mountain Trek Fitness and Weight Loss Retreat hosts:
· guests who have beaten cancer and are needing to regain their strength;
· mothers and daughters, brothers and sisters, and spouses celebrating their 50th anniversary;
· young couples from the city eager to hike the pristine mountains of British Columbia and breathe clean air and drink pure water;
· well seasoned hikers from Europe looking for a change of terrain and less crowds;
· parents needing a break;
· athletes training in the off-season and wanting to challenge themselves;
· stressed out, type-A career junkies wanting to reclaim balance and vitality in their lives;
· actors and Hollywood film producers needing to recharge their batteries and kick-start their metabolism to shed 6-10 pounds;
· people in their 60’s and 70’s who are young at heart and invest in staying in shape and keeping strong;
· everyone in between who needs to detoxify from environmental pollutants, chemical and pesticide-laden foods, and a diet filled with food sensitivities and insulin imbalances;
· and yes, those who are overweight and are motivated to overhaul their lifestyle habits and get educated about how their metabolism works.
Everyone Benefits at a Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat
As you can see, you don’t have to be overweight to benefit enormously from the intimate and supportive fitness and weight loss program at Mountain Trek. With the boot camp style schedule and adventurous hiking terrain in spectacular surroundings, people have a blast pushing themselves beyond the limits of their comfort zones. As testimonials state, they go home feeling energized and 10 years younger, proud of their accomplishments and with a renewed commitment to their health.
Log on http://www.mountaintrek.com/our-program for more details.
Jennifer Roy - About Author:
The weight loss retreat and fat farm at Mountain Trek is a luxury retreat for adults. Enjoy the beauty of either British Columbia or in the winter, Baja California for you next fitness vacation.
Published by John Abrahm on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on November 25th 2011 | Health
Published by Justin Mark on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Ricky Whitemore on December 21st 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Samuel Wilkinson on December 1st 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Dr. Quigley on August 9th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by John Abrahm on January 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Katie Joan on June 26th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Jackcruz on May 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Nicolas Bell on March 29th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Vidiya on January 17th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Shaily Brown on November 29th 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Marry Brewett on June 13th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Saima Triphor on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Steve Michael on May 25th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Chris Adam on March 5th 2012 | Health
Published by William Folley on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by Nicolas Bell on July 23rd 2012 | Weight Loss