A list of Goa sightseeing places
Goa is a very small state of the India. The natural landscapes and beaches are the main attractions of this state are very helpful to increase the significance. There are many Goa sightseeing places, which you can visit during your trip. It is observed that for sightseeing tours this state is the perfect place. There are many waterfalls, spice farms, forests, beaches and many other things, which are the main part of the attractions. Goa is famous in all over the world so many people came here to see the beauty of this state from every corner of the world.
Here are some places which are popular among the people:
• Panjim (capital of this state)
• Margao (well known for commercial centers)
• Ponda (well known for temples)
• Vasco Da Gama (well known for ports)
• Mapusa (well known for markets)
• Basilica of the Bom Jesus
• Church of our Lady of the Rosary
• Se Cathedral
• Dudhsagar Falls (splendid waterfall)
• Mayem Lake
• Braganza House (medieval age mansion)
• Arvalem Waterfalls
• Carabolin Lake
• Kesarval Spring
• “Salim Ali” Bird Sanctuary
While you are visiting in this state then there are some things, which you should not miss out. These are discussed below:
• Wildlife tours: you should visit in all the wildlife sanctuaries, most sanctuaries are situated in Swamps, forests & wetlands of the region. These sanctuaries provide you an opportunity to watch many animals. Natural lovers will really get a feel of peace and natural beauty.
• Adventure sport activities: if you’re cool and loving; want to participate in sport activities, then there are many water sport activates are offered at beaches. You can involve in different activities like waterskiing, parasailing, canoeing, wind surfing, sailing, scuba diving and banana rides with your friends or family.
• Shopping: Anjuna is the weekly flea marketplace, which is one of the most Goa’s attraction destinations. In this market you can look for souvenirs and local handicrafts. Mapusa is another market place where you can buy art items, food stuff, local crafts, as well as spices.
• Sightseeing places: Since this state is very rich so you must visit this place. There are many churches, which take back to the rule of Portuguese so these must be visited. These are very impressive. There are also many museums in this state.
Beyond all these places, Beaches are the main attractions which attract many people. If you are thinking about the sun, sand, and sea then Goa is the better option. There are about 40 beaches in this state so that you can have more fun in this state. One should really visit this state if he or she has not visited Goa.
Shamim Khan - About Author:
Author is an associate editor for Chardham yatra .Get all-inclusive information about char dham yatra. We also provide information about Online Flight Booking, Holiday Packages and Flights Booking in India.
Published by Travels on June 11th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ajay Kumar on December 12th 2011 | Vacations
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 24th 2012 | Travel
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 9th 2012 | Travel
Published by SonomaSterling on May 30th 2012 | Travel
Published by Warner on April 23rd 2012 | Travel
Published by Rachit Singh on November 28th 2011 | Travel
Published by John Wood on December 28th 2011 | Travel
Published by Panther55 on February 17th 2012 | Travel
Published by Sam Brandon on December 28th 2011 | Travel
Published by Larry Ghomes on January 12th 2012 | Travel
Published by Shamim Khan on July 19th 2012 | Vacations
Published by Rachit Singh on February 29th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ricky Pontingg on May 31st 2012 | Travel
Published by Rachit Singh on November 29th 2011 | Travel
Published by John Wood on December 26th 2011 | Travel
Published by John Wood on January 5th 2012 | Travel
Published by Von Miller on May 4th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ajay Kumar on November 28th 2011 | Vacations
Published by Ajay Kumar on January 30th 2012 | Vacations