Infrastructure Management and milli micro system
According to recent ICT marketing studies of ICT, IT departments spend between 70 and 80 percent% of its budgettheir budgets on operations and maintenance.There is a clear tendency of Many organizations are trying to drastically to reduce this percentage and spend more investment investment towards productive ends, such as in innovation and value creation.
The management and operation of infrastructure is the basis for ensuring the health of business services. The goal of infrastructure management and operations should be , and should focus on getting securing quality and efficient services and predictable costs.
Often, infrastructure management is divided into several fragmented among many groups; is, is reactive rather than proactive; and is, ad-hoc, manual, and not integrated. The result is twofold problems that result are twofold: increased risk and improper functioning of business processes and services may not function properly, and high operating costs.
The usual infrastructure management tools and strategies used are often geared designed onliest a specific technology or area. This narrow approach does not, so do not allow a global view of technology services, and therebydegradinges the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of operations.
In the context of corporations, IT infrastructure is regarded as one of the main factors affecting the development and preservation of the main assets of any company. By deploying MMS Infrastructure Management Solutions, your company can ensure that IT investment levels are in line with your company’s strategic objectives.
milli micro system helps companies to achieve maximum effect from the use of infrastructure solutions and agree on the level of investment in information technology with the strategic objectives of the client company.
Using international standards, we arbuildingsMbuilds ITIT infrastructure systems managementmanagemensystems ofof IT infrastructure based on cutting-edge technologies offered by leading global hardware and software manufacturers of hardware and software.Given the characteristics of each companMMESMS carefully analyzes the structures of each company it works withand wewe focus on thmost thenen custom-tailoran infrastructurere management model that is best-suited for thatparticular environmentnt, making sure that our solution is in line with the framework of joint projects and carries out direct control of IT hardware-software complexes.
appropriate model for the interaction within the framework of joint projects, working on the client side, carrying out direct control of the hardware-software complexes in the IT services.
As part of corporate computer systemsmmswe provides the following services for corporate computer systems:
• Monitoring and management of servers, operating systems, databases, and data networks;
• Installation and configuratiooffe hardware and system software;
• Architecture design.
Infrastructure management - is one of the most important elements in the integrated management of the project, as it affects the comfort and needs of the customer. We will provide your facility with all necessary service, constantly monitoring the quality of services and bringing modern innovation.
Milli Micro Systems creates software solutions and technologies focused that seamlessly integratwithinon the existing environments, associated business processesnetwork modelsls,ing of networks and other infrastructure, built environment and associated business processes.We offer our clientTheyea means to support high-level processes, from planning to construction,to operation and maintenance. MMS also , as well abuildingng the best in class solutions for
Milli Micro Systemprovideses the all the infrastructurneediestto delivering electronic services easily, safely, and high reliability.reliably.
With MMS Infrastructure Management service, you can:
• Ease of choice due tthe Easilyly choose your needs baseon ofof the customer-orientation, modularity and interoperability;
• Guaranteed results and reduce costs and profit by the experience in the implementation of Milli Micro Systems solutions;
• Conducpowerfulul information managemenanalysises, based on intelligent data modeling;
Increasingng process efficiency by taking advantage of at the expense of software applications that take into account industrspecifics thehe specifics of the industry;
• The possibility of organizing high-service end-users.Organize high-service end-users
Benefits to Our Clients
Milli Micro Systems provides outsourcing services for managininfrastructure itsts clients’ infrastrucmanagement needs of dsfor its clients.
Comprehensive long-term collaboration MSSMMSto significantly increases the efficiency of infrastructure resources, improves infrastructure support and optimizes capital and operating costs.
More benefits of MMS Infrastructure Management:
• Optimizing investment in network infrastructure.network infrastructure investments
• The absence of additional costs for its own staff of experts and equipment.Reduce staffing and equipment costs
• Migrate tion to high-performance technology thacombine withdwith an optimal prices with excellent and terms of service.
• Reduced depreciation and tax deductions.Deduct taxes and reduce depreciatiImprovingveing the quality of infrastructure supporEnsure Guaranteesntees compliance with the agreed levels of service quality.
• Single Rationalize the corporate network by creatisingle pointpoint of contact for all infrastructure services and operations of corporate network.
• Have access tohighhHigh level of expertise provided by Milli MSystems ofemsof ITS professionals.
• Economies of scale achiby Achievehieve economies of scale by accessing the different profiles as as in asin line with your company's needs.
• Incorporation of international standards.Incorporate international standards and best practices
• Implestandardsdards-based professimanagement forntfor your infrastructure, including, planning, and monitoring, management indicators, controls, and periodic reports, all in alignment with business objectives.
• Extensive Gain access toextensive experienceience and knowledge ofprofessional regarding in ingin multiple sectors (Government Agencies, Education, Industry, Government, Software, Services).
Published by Ankit Pandey on December 10th 2011 | Technology
Published by Adaxx on December 17th 2011 | Technology
Published by Chris Adam on January 6th 2012 | Technology
Published by James Blee on March 22nd 2012 | Technology
Published by James Blee on August 10th 2012 | Technology
Published by Armaandas on April 3rd 2012 | Technology
In the current environment, an organization Organizations today canno...
Published by Armaandas on March 29th 2012 | Technology
Cloud computing is one of the hottest ideas in the world of technology. The...
Published by Wendyaguiza on June 30th 2012 | Technology
Published by Armaandas on April 3rd 2012 | Technology
Published by James on February 23rd 2012 | Technology
Published by Ema Sis on May 3rd 2012 | Technology