Why Not to Buy Legal Billing and Accounting Software if You are an Attorney
And Stay Where You Are, Doing More Accounting than Legal Practice!
Strange as it may seem quite a few attorneys are averse to going in for computerization of any kind, even law firm billing software when it so obviously proves helpful and productive for them. Today we have some very professional Legal time and billing software incorporating almost everything the attorneys need to keep track of billable hours and back office accounting procedures. Consider what top of the line law firm billing software does for an attorney:
Saves him time by automating and computerization of the main matters regarding :
1. Billable hours in respect of each matter relating to each client or a number of matters relating to a single client, with separate track of hours to be billed and expenses incurred against each matter in hand.
2. Keeping track of matter based record keeping is important especially when there may be many cases connected with a single client as happens in the event the lawyer is dealing with a corporate client. Today’s top Legal time and billing software automatically maintain matter based record keeping beautifully, freeing lawyers of cumber some tasks and accounting labor.
3. Keeping track of advances or retainer ships that have to be accounted for in a separate trust account. This can be crucial as such receivables are subject to audit and if there are flaws or queries a lawyer stands to lose a lot and be fined. Legal billing and accounting software literally saves his skin by providing perfect records of all past transactions.
4. Generation of reports of unpaid bills and works for which bills are to be issued. Simply set markers and the software does the rest for you at scheduled intervals.
5. Very user friendly interface and a short learning curve enable lawyers to become proficient with all its features.
So why not to buy legal billing and accounting software if you are an attorney?
Published by Alexs on July 4th 2012 | Software
Published by Digital Technology on April 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on July 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on June 21st 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on April 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Elan Technologies on December 2nd 2011 | Software
Published by Desiree on December 21st 2011 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on December 23rd 2011 | Software
Published by Paul on February 15th 2012 | Software
Published by Riley Poole on March 25th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on May 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Ruchi Roy on November 29th 2011 | Software
Published by Stephen Williams on December 13th 2011 | Software
Published by Erikhornung on February 1st 2012 | Software
Published by Maria Getchell on January 10th 2012 | Software
Published by Elan Technologies on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Desiree on December 24th 2011 | Software
Published by David Hog on August 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Maria Warne on April 29th 2012 | Software
Published by Leila on May 21st 2012 | Computer