Outsource to Dedicated Remote Staffing for Customized Software Application Development
Outsourcing software application development to India is not only your gateway to getting the best talent there is, but getting that talent and expertise at extremely attractive and affordable costs. India has many factors in its favour that have helped it establish and solidify its position as an attractive IT outsourcing destination for the world.
There are all kinds of outsourcing – freelancing, fixed-cost project outsourcing, and hiring a dedicated or a remote employee. Usually, such software projects are usually outsourced outright to outsourcing vendors who deal with fixed-cost projects. But the best bet is outsourcing software application development to a dedicated remote staffing company in India to get customized results at cost-effective rates.
Remote staffing is particularly tailor-made to suit the needs of SMEs. When such a company in the UK or the US offshore outsources software application development to a remote staffing company in India, it avails the benefits of low costs, incredible talent and some of the fastest turnaround time. A company can outsource the following software application services to India: custom application development, DotNet application development, DotNet application development using C#, application re-engineering, application migration (Java, .Net, Oracle and Database).
A dedicated remote employee has a definite edge over either a freelancer or fixed-cost project outsourcing.
1. A remote employee works dedicatedly for you and your company – exclusively. A freelancer rarely handles just one client at any given time and project outsourcing means you never know who is actually working on your project.
2. You have total control over the software application development project – from how it should be executed, making the employee follow your instructions and keeping abreast of every stage of development. Customized software application development is the ultimate result.
3. A remote employee is bound by a legal contract to both, you and the outsourcing service provider – which means, accountability and dependability. No missed deadlines or abandoning the project mid-way.
4. The remote staffing vendor's HR executives constantly monitor and supervise the remote employee.
5. A remote employee is a dedicated, full-time employee who works for your organization on a long-term basis, freeing you from the tedious process of re-contracting with freelancers.
6. Since a remote employee works from a proper, well-equipped office (as opposed to from home like a freelancer), he or she has access to the best infrastructure, software and hardware and 24x7 technical and online support.
7. Data security is ensured with a remote employee since it is the responsibility of the outsourcing vendor to safeguard all your crucial and sensitive information and data.
8. The work hours are flexible. Your remote employee can work the same shift hours as you or you can opt for overlapping shifts – whatever suits you best. Due to the time zone differences, it is a rare freelancer who works the same shift hours as you. They usually are at work while you are sleeping and vice versa. So, communication in real time is practically ruled out.
So, it definitely makes great business sense to outsource software application to a remote employee in India.
Daya Mukherjee - About Author:
Daya Mukherjee is a Senior Content Writer and Editor working for a Remote Staffing Outsourcing company in India. You can find out more information by visiting our Outsourcing Services, Ajax Development , Software Development web Sites.
Published by Liza Andy on January 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Shaly Criston on January 28th 2012 | Software
Published by James Blee on August 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Newprosoft on December 6th 2011 | Computer
Published by James on February 21st 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on June 21st 2012 | Software
Published by Randykennedy on June 15th 2012 | Software
Published by Sam Ward on July 13th 2012 | Software
Published by Robert Woodard on April 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on December 20th 2011 | Software
Published by Merlinraj on August 22nd 2012 | Computer
Published by Van Sanchez on June 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on December 12th 2011 | Software
Published by Martin Tuner on January 4th 2012 | Software
Published by Marshal on March 12th 2012 | Software
Published by James on February 8th 2012 | Software
Published by Amela Brooke on April 30th 2012 | Computer
Published by Socialweb on February 21st 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on March 21st 2012 | Software
Published by Roger Lopez on February 24th 2012 | Software