Rugby Kit- professional kit for rugby players
Today, a wide range of Rugby kits that contains different sport wear and other sports accessories are offered by the market. Different companies offer the Rugby kits that are not only very fashionable but also very comfortable. In rugby kits, clothes contained should be such that they are suitable for all seasons. Different branded companies offer Rugby kits and design them. Some popular sport stuff that should be an important part in a Rugby kit are
1) Rugby Ball- Oval in shape, ball used to play Rugby is the most important part of the rugby kit. Gilbert’s Rugby World Cup Ball, Inflatable ball, Canterbury Training Rugby Ball, South Africa supporter’s ball, England juggling balls, etc are the most liked rugby kits by the Rugby lovers.
2) Rugby Boots – Available in wide variety, Rugby boots are also an important part of this rugby kit. They should have a very strong grip and at the same time they should offer proper support and comfort to the feet and this is the most important feature expected in these boots. Many brands offer stylish Rugby shoes and are available in different colors and shapes.
3) Rugby Socks- The rugby socks should be such that they do not cause any problem or discomfort while running comfortable and soft to feel. A wide range of rugby socks such as Beach socks, Neon Flamingo, stars in your eyes, Raspberry ripple, hoop socks and watermelon socks etc are very common. The socks in colors of different rugby teams and are very commonly used are New Zealand black socks, South Africa green socks, Ireland socks, and Australia Yellow socks etc.
4) T shirts and Polos- In light fabric, markets are full of T shirts with bright and sporty colors and are also very comfortable to wear. Ireland Rugby Workout T-shirt, Muster Training Jersey, All Black Graphic T-shirt, Adidas rugby culture short sleeve T- shirt, Puma V.10 Speed Graphic T- shirt and Under Armour catalyst T-shirt are some of the very popular Rugby T-shirts that are available in market. Also popularly available are hoodies in different colors.
5) Base layers- A player is bound to sweat a lot during the sport. These base layers helps the players to stay and feel very comfortable and cozy. Nike Pro Core crew top, Nike Pro core long sleeve mock, Nike Pro Core Therma fitted mock etc are some very popular mocks that are available in the market. Shorts like Nike Pro Core Compression Short and Nike Pro Core long Compression shorts are some base layers that are usually preferred by players.
6) Protection Accessories- Chances of injury are very high since Rugby is a full contact sport. Therefore selection should be made of appropriate accessories for protection. Also available are mouth guards, mitts, shin pads, head guard, caps and five pad chest protection top etc.
Published by Dexter Morgan on January 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Jhones Kenly on February 16th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Melani Gordon on May 11th 2012 | Shopping
Published by I Am Dave, Expert Writer On Eon Clothing on June 12th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gaurav Tripathi on December 20th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Kiran on February 20th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Nikhil Jain on April 24th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Adass on January 12th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Dexter Morgan on December 17th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Arun Kumar on December 6th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Eva Edwords on January 20th 2012 | Shopping
Published by John Martin on December 13th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Adass on December 17th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Ankit LIS on May 21st 2012 | Shopping
Published by Kiran on February 18th 2012 | Shopping
Published by John Martin on November 30th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Deepak Verma on February 25th 2012 | Shopping
Published by John Anderson on June 1st 2012 | Shopping
Published by John Martin on January 12th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Dexter Morgan on January 3rd 2012 | Shopping