HappinessSale.com an E-commerce initiative by RayChait Media
HappinessSale.com, the brainchild of RayChait media has grown over the years to emerge as one of the India’s leading e-commerce company. HappinessSale provides an integrated shopping site where consumers are able to buy products at great discounts and get speedy home delivery. We make sure that the expectations of the customers are met with complete satisfaction. Here are ten of the most valuable e-commerce marketing tips we have summarised for you from our own experience during this journey towards success.
TOP TEN E-COMMERCE MARKETING TIPS:
1. BE FOCUSED: Your web site has just one goal: Sell your products to your visitors. Everything about your site must lead you towards that goal. Every article, graphic, keywords, title, meta tags, product descriptions, must aim toward persuading your customers to buy your product(s) and more.
2. BE CUSTOMER-ORIENTED: The way you treat your customers (or potential customers) can make or break your ecommerce business. Be as informative and helpful as possible. This will help you get new customers and keep old ones loyal.
3. CHOOSE A DOMAIN THAT MAKES SENSE: Your domain, even more than the title tags on your page, tell people what your site is about. Don't pick a fancy name that tells them nothing.
4. MAKE YOUR WEB SITE FRIENDLY TO ALL: Be a friend to everyone. After all, you want their money, right? Be nice to your clients, disabled persons and search engines. Make your site friendly to all browsers, operating systems and mobile phones, and accept various payment methods
5. SPEAK THE LANGUAGE: If your web statistics tell you that a lot of your visitors are from foreign countries and regions/states where there are sizable ethnic groups, consider translating your pages into their native languages.
6. SELL WHAT YOU KNOW WORKS: Don't ever put your reputation at risk with a lousy product or one you haven't tried. If you can't even sell your product to yourself, how can you expect others to buy it?
7. SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a must do.
8. MAKE YOUR WEB SITE ATTRACTIVE: Flash has got to be the king of over-hype and uselessness. Using default web design templates is another. So is not using thumbnail pictures. Read about good web design. And don't get just any pro web designer to do the job for you. We've seen some horrible slow-loading web sites designed by supposed professionals.
9. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTING: Design your site in a way that your product is put upfront, NOT you. Who cares about NiceWindingSmoke.Com? We want the Cuban cigars!
10. BRAG ABOUT REVIEWS: Of course you'll say your product is great—you're selling it! Instead, let others do the talking for you. Post reviews about your web site, store or product on your site. Have satisfied customers post their feedback to your site.
Kirankumar - About Author:
kiran is the editor for Happinesssale.com, which is one of the Best Online shopping sites in india for all the Premium Brands, Happinesssale.com is the Best Online Shopping in India to Buy Mobile Phones, Electronics, Musical Instruments, Books and many other Products.
Published by Esha Sahni on May 22nd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Nitu Sharma on January 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on March 20th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on March 28th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 4th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on July 23rd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Webmaster Beach-clothings on December 28th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri Devi on January 28th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on June 27th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on April 30th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Sunitakamboj on July 4th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Mithun on May 11th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on July 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Kiran on February 18th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Karma Cigar on July 10th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Sunitakamboj on July 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on June 26th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Julia Roger on May 10th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Davidpatro on February 25th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Henrich Greve on April 18th 2012 | Shopping