Importance of Kamasutra Poses
In the Sanskrit literature Kamasutra is a well-known part. In the entire world Kamasutra is famous from ancient time. It is all about sexual behavior of human being. The positions of both men and women at the time of love making and sexual intercourse are described in it. People really get helpful from Kamasutra poses. Sex is a major part in everyone's life. In Kamasutra many important guidelines and information regarding sex is described from where people can be benefited and enjoy and happy sex life. In Kamsutra love making positions are beautifully described in a tantric way. It is really very important for everyone to become well-known abut the poses that should be taken at the time of sexual intercourse. Your sexual intercourse will not be boring for you if you take right poses. There are five Kamasutra poses such as -
1. Man lying on the top of the woman - This is a common pose. At the time of sexual intercourse most of the people take this pose. Both men and women can enjoy their sex by taking by this pose.
2. Woman lying on the top of the man - This one of the well-known Kamasutra poses. This is also a common pose. At the time of love making and sexual intercourse this particular pose is really effective to enjoy sex.
3. Both woman and man lying facing each other- in Kamasutra a detail description is there about this pose. When both women and men want to change their poses to make sexual intercourse more enjoyable then this pose should be one of the best choices.
4. Women with their back to the men - this a popular Kamasutra pose and very famous in the entire world. At the time of sexual intercourse this pose can make a couple able to have a great time with utmost pleasure.
5. Women and men are seated positions by facing to each other - this pose is really a great way to have a splendid time at the time of sexual intercourse or love making.
There are also some other Kamasutra poses that are popular in every corner of the world. These poses are the Churning or manthana, Natural or Upasripta, Hula, Rubbing or Avamardana, Pressing or Piditaka, Buffet or Nirghata, Boar's blow or Varahaghata, Sparrow sport or chatakavilasa, Jewel case or Samputa etc. In Kamasutra you can find a beautiful description regarding all these poses.
Published by MIGUELBECK on August 14th 2012 | Sexuality
Published by NICHOLASPAYNE on August 10th 2012 | Sexuality
Published by TODDPAUL on August 6th 2012 | Sexuality
Published by DEREKDANIEL on July 24th 2012 | Sexuality
Published by Justin Barber on July 24th 2012 | Sexuality
Published by BARRYFOWLER on June 20th 2012 | Sexuality