Indo China border relations
Indo china border relations have been the cause of worry for a long time now. The problems that have been created in the past have been numerous and there is no sign of deteriorating the border tension. The history of Sino Indian rivalry has been the most disturbing types it dates back to 1962 just years after India got independence. There have been mutual problems between the two Asian giants. The media in India is also hampering and coloring the real picture which is making a populist urge to prove that the Chinese are all doing very nasty things. But after the 1962 war the two countries have been able to maintain their composure and peace. But some recent trend is making the Indo china border relations very disturbing.
• There is a problem regarding Dalai Lama. After he was ousted from china he stays in Northern India. But recently he was allowed to visit a Chinese monastery near the border. This was back in 2009.
• While returning from the Vietnam area an Indian warship received Chinese radio transmission ordering them to ‘leave Chinese waters’. This is not a very ideal scenario.
• Again the end of last year saw china calling off border talks on grounds that Dalai Lama was lecturing in Delhi. India made it clear that if they questions over India captured Kashmir then there would be talks regarding Tibet as well.
• The problems regarding the question of the spiritual leader Dalai Lama is getting very tense with china. They totally distrust the exiled leader who is taking refuge in India.
• The thing that has enraged India and also upset the balance is the fact when an official Chinese brochure represented a part of Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir as their area but in reality that is under India.
There will be a huge problem if the two giants meet face to face. It will be a clash of titans although it is highly unlikely as suggested by the analysts. But even a few sparks will have to power to totally disrupt the scenario. As John Pomfret, a journalist has suggested that Indo-china border can be the most dangerous border after the Korean demilitarized zone. It will hamper the trade links and the entire trade system of the region. The two countries will also be hampered if something like this magnitude actually happens in the Indo china border relations.
Poojarajput - About Author:
Pooja Rajput is a well known author who writes articles for Newspaper website that covers Hindi News, Hindi Jokes, State News in Hindi and Entertainment News etc. visit Jagran.com for more details
Published by Poojarajput on March 27th 2012 | Relationship
Published by Mary Clab on August 21st 2012 | Relationship
Published by John Smith on August 17th 2012 | Relationship
Published by Jacob Dickson on August 16th 2012 | Relationship
Published by Anthony Peter on August 16th 2012 | Relationship
Published by Suman Mishra on August 8th 2012 | Relationship
Published by OSCARORTIZ on August 13th 2012 | Relationship