Commercial Real Estate Property - What is a Tenant Retention Plan and Why Do It?
In this housing market, where things are so difficult for many investors, a tenant retention program is essential to support the cash flow and income from rental property. There is really only one rule to apply to the design and execution of the program, keep good tenants happy and occupation.
In saying this, some tenants of commercial property can be difficult and created problems for the duration of their lease, tenants are not the first places in a program to retain tenants. If anything in the retention plan, you should seek to find replacement tenants to take space from tenants difficult.
Tenants good stuff
So let's look at the tenants who want to continue in occupation. They are the ones that should be promoted more long term leases and property relations and the tenant mix. Here are some parts of tenant retention program that may work for you as a manager or administrator of leasing:
1. The plan must be forward thinking and planning. As part of this, the lease expiration date, option dates, and dates of rent review in the next 24 months should be followed and implemented at the beginning of your case. There is nothing wrong with negotiating a lease or rental 12 months with a good tenant, if there is guarantee of employment for the next two years or more.
2. Stay in touch with all monthly tenants know when they are under pressure from the expansion or contraction of the facilities. It's better for you to find that out and work on it directly, to let the tenant another building to go and give a vacancy or defect in the lease that you can not wait.
3. When tenants are under financial pressure from the local or global economy, it is better to work with them than they lose. It may be that the product or service offered is still a viable offer for the end user market. They just need to adjust the marketing approach with or change the position of its costs. A lease under the same ownership may be an option. It can also help with assignment or subletting strategies.
4. If a vacancy exists on the property, it is better to find an occupant for a short period of 12 months to let the impact of empty space in the image and tenant mix of the property.
5. If you have tenants that are of little benefit to the property and have been significant problems for management during the term of your contract, then the planning process should look at nearby businesses that may be directed to your property and replace the tenant difficult.
6. Establish clear benchmarks in rents, incentives and conditions of the leases so you can negotiate each lease situation within the parameters of reference with the clarity and direction.
A good tenant retention plan will be a stabilizing factor in the property and lease management. All good size properties are incorporated into the plan like this in their annual lease models.
Gurgaon Property - About Author:
Author is an associate editor for Gurgaon Property.Get all possible information about Gurgaon Real Estate.we also provide information on buy, sell, rent residential apartment, plot, house, commercial properties in Delhi/NCR.
Published by John M. Alcorn on February 18th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Mike Nicholson on March 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Jack Smith on June 15th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Matthew Watson on April 29th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Sophia Milller on December 13th 2011 | Real Estate
Published by Glyn Jones on April 23rd 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Jeevan Nanthan on April 6th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Atul Sharma on May 21st 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Larry King on June 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ricky Charles on January 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Jason Ryan Is An SEO Expert And Content Writer Who Has Written Many Articles On Estate Agents Farnborough, Estate Agent Camberley And Flat To Rent In Battersea. on January 8th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Margett Helms on May 5th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Mike Nicholson on February 10th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by John Mathews on July 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Pioneer Urban on June 18th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Sanjay Kumar on July 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ian Comnys on March 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Nishaidhijames on August 10th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Jason Ryan Is An SEO Expert And Content Writer Who Has Written Many Articles On Estate Agents Farnborough, Estate Agent Camberley And Flat To Rent In Battersea. on April 25th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Sanjay Kumar on August 9th 2012 | Real Estate