Mobile Application Development - Challenges and Opportunities
With over two million smart phones and tablets sold around the world, it is said that by the end of this year, there will be more mobile devices than people on this planet. There is no arguing to the fact that the world is turning mobile; but at the same time, this also brings with it its own set of opportunities and challenges with respect to the growing need to develop mobile based software solutions.
Mobile Application Development Company is looking to satisfying needs of target audiences who simply demand positive user experiences. Whether they are checking their emails, tracking sport scores, weather forecasts or spending time on social networking applications, the challenge is to provide a native look and feel that is almost synonymous to its browser based portal and offers the same experience overall.
A major opportunity that mobile application development presents to developers is the easy integration of voice, location tracking, video, messaging and data services in ways that are simply not feasible on the desktops.
The User – Developer Relationship
1. Easy accessibility means that users no longer need to depend on multiple hardware devices to access the same applications. This becomes challenging for Mobile application development company who are expected to create experiences that are supported by as many types of mobile devices and operating systems as possible.
2. It is crucial for developers to create applications which work on minimal battery power and bandwidth, since this plays a crucial role in defining overall user experience.
3. Another major user demand that needs to be catered to is offering them the same experience on much smaller and varying screen sizes. Developers are expected to reinvent conventional design rules and create dynamic applications that do not compromise on the user experience.
4. Users tend to get very excited over applications which leverage smart phone hardware such as motion detectors and cameras. Application designs that are able to make good use of these features are able to enhance experiences to unimaginable extents.
5. It is almost a given that if your application is offering voice and messaging services, there should be seamless integration of these tools through top-notch speech processing technologies.
6. An added feature in any application that is always a welcome one, is the easy localization of tools which further allow implementation of payment gateways, downloads etc.
Mobile application Development Company cannot overlook the revolution that has come about in software distribution channels which conventionally only revolved around sharing ring-tones and image files. It is now possible for developers to upload applications to mobile stores across operating systems, and even focus on creating high-end applications which may appeal to only a certain demographic. For example, one might assume that a user of a High-end iPhone 4S may have different demands out of the applications as against a user of a low-cost Android based smart phone.
Be sure to design a application distribution channel that ensures maximum reach and scalability in the long run to cater to as many users as possible for enhanced experiences.
Gaurav Sinha - About Author:
Strikeone Advertising is leading Mobile Application Development Company have a team of experienced and skilled WAP Site Developers who develop apps for many platform. We are also in Bulk SMS Services which is most preferable way to promote your brand.
Published by Ashish Pandey on April 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Elvy James on January 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Seogesdc on February 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on June 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Maya Gupta on March 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Maya Gupta on April 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on July 23rd 2012 | Marketing
Published by Puneet on June 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Mobilesandesh on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Karl Leone on August 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Xiaojuan on November 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Iphoneipadandroid Applicationdevelopment on February 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Maryparker on March 17th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Guardlyer on April 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Elan Technologies on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Zhuimeng on January 12th 2012 | Business
Published by RnD Consulting on January 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Maya Gupta on June 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Albert Stephen on June 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Colbert Raynard on March 20th 2012 | Business