Five Ways to Motivate Yourself
Lead generation is, without doubt, one of the most stressful jobs that people can have as a career. Still, there are still those who work here because of the financial rewards. That is, if you can stay long enough. This is a challenge that is especially true when telemarketing is used as the medium for firms in Malaysia. Think about the B2B leads that you can gain if you can just stay motivated in your job. Unfortunately, staying motivated may prove to be a tough one. Still, there are ways for you to get around this difficulty. As long as you know how, your job becomes more bearable.
Just take note of these five tips and you can go ahead generating more business leads.
1. You are in control – whatever bad, negative feelings or problems that you have, always remember that you have the power over it. Believe in yourself, and believe that whatever happens around you, be it bad or worse, you can use as an opportunity to be better, instead of worrying and sulking around. You will be more productive then.
2. Get rid of Negativity – believe it or not, seeing things in a negative light can affect your outlook in the day. And they often come in bundles. While it may seem to be a big task just to get rid of your bad feelings, getting rid of them will lighten up your mood, as well as make your facial expression acceptable in the eyes of the prospect. And if you do your transactions on your phone, at least your voice will sound better.
3. Control your media – even though you might say that television shows and the news is important in your life, you cannot deny the fact that most of these are just a bunch of let down. Try trimming down your exposure to depressing shows and news, and you will see that the world is such a nice place after all. And it will make B2B leads much more bearable.
4. Keep away from the naysayers – if you know anyone who keeps on spouting negative words and vibes to you, whether they are coworkers or relatives, please, stay away from them for your own good. Not only will they end up pulling you and your work down, you might end up sharing their viewpoint as well. Certainly, you will be in a much worse condition when that happens.
5. Use positive words – not that you have to use only ‘good’ sounding words, but if you use words that have a ‘lighter’ load compared to others when you are dealing with bad business leads, the less likelihood that you will feel down at the end of the day. Is it not true that you are trying to stay positive?
Think about it. Being positive and motivated in your work will not just make you a better telemarketing agent, but it will also help you gain the rewards good lead generation campaign offers. It will also make your life much brighter.
Jayden Chu - About Author:
Jayden Chu helps companies in Malaysia and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callboxinc.com.my/
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on December 1st 2011 | Business
Published by Loo821ql on January 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on December 2nd 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by FeliciaCorrine on June 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Adam Walker on April 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Editor123 on April 12th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Macrobusinesscapital@gmail.com on December 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Ankit Pandey on December 5th 2011 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Hypo Venture on January 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Jack on August 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Uncleservice on February 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Alice Mathew on July 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Vernon Diaz on June 30th 2012 | Marketing
Published by James Blee on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Linda Marselli on July 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Pittervertigo on June 26th 2012 | Business