Effective Mobile Marketing with SMS Services
Regardless of the technological boom and the alternative modes of communication that come with it, SMS technology is still very much in use. In comparison to other modes of direct marketing communication, i.e. email, physical mail or flyers, SMS is considered to be the most effective.
For starters, statistics prove that over 90% of all text messages sent are read by the recipients. Hiring an SMS service helps create an immediate personal link between the brand and audience, and it extremely easy to set-up and execute.
How to Effectively Execute an SMS Marketing Program
After you have identified an SMS service provider, all you need to do is choose a single or a set of keywords that define you brand or the existing promotional campaign. Then, you can start promoting the short code to your existing and potential customers to proceed with your marketing communications.
These mass SMS software’s are typically integrated with robust database management features which allow you to store segregate and manage mobile numbers of all incoming messages for your future mobile marketing campaigns.
You can effectively use these services to send and receive text custom messages, send out discount coupons, organize contests, have your audiences vote, conduct market research surveys and even promote links to mobile websites.
Mass text messaging services have proven to be an extremely cost effective and resourceful way to engage with your audiences.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
1. Enhance your sales volumes and brand exposure by option to take on an SMS marketing campaign. This is ideal for businesses to cater to a local or national audience and aspire to promote themselves to a larger audience. It is more personalized and targeted than an internet campaign and leaves sufficient room for customizations.
2. Using these campaigns is extremely effective to execute below the line promotional activities where one can share promotional codes with faithful customers and have them avail a range of offers and discounts at a store by simply presenting the SMS.
3. Certain product and service types can also make full use of this service to start a new source of revenue. For example, movie producers and distributors can offer paid services in forms of links to ringtones and other movie specific content to fans through mass SMS services. This can be easily executed by collaborating with a mobile network service provider who would pass on earner remuneration at the end of the month.
4. Urgent and important information can be easily communicated to audiences through these SMS services. For example, an event planner can send out mass text messages in case of a last minute change in schedule or unavailability of the keynote speaker. Schools are effectively employing this system to alert parents about changes in school schedules, holidays, PTA meetings etc.
5. Doctors and other professionals hire these services to send out reminders of follow up appointments etc.
Overall, these services can be optimized across industries depending on your ability to get creative with the marketing communications strategy.
Gaurav Sinha - About Author:
SMS Services is one of the most convenient and preferable way to promote your brand name. Strikeone Advertising is one of the leading SMS Service Provider in Delhi at cost effective rates.
Published by James Blee on July 15th 2012 | Business
Published by LizaFox on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Purushottam Chandra on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Philiproswell on January 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Aldis Hodge on March 22nd 2012 | Business
Robert Buggs on the moment is the Chief People's Capital Official inside the Section create...
Published by MailNetwork on February 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Jordan Adam on March 14th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on July 27th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Alice Mark on August 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert Samuels on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Travis Killian on July 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on April 26th 2012 | Business