Advantages of Bulk SMS for Service Based Industries
While most service based industries around the world are setting new trends and standards in innovation and design of services provided, the only way to facilitate and accommodate quality services is by offering comprehensive streams of information flow and communication between the service provider and their audiences.
Bulk SMS service help service providers create a mobile touch point between the company and their customers to ensure a smooth flow in maintained in terms of providing services and maintaining of long-term relationships for existing customers, along with building new relationships with potential ones.
The service industry can tremendously benefit from mass SMS services by simply leveraging the features of this tool to either create a ‘buzz’ in the industry, developing relationships, adding value to the existing services, and promoting newer experiences. With the help of its features, service providers can easily send out alerts, awareness messages, announcements, reminders, company information and promotional offers in a cost effective and time saving manner.
For example, A spa can easily make use of its features to announce the latest ‘Valentine’s Day’ packages or automobile service centers can remind their customers to drop off or pick up their cars from the workshop making effective use of Bulk SMS service.
The various applications of mass SMS services:
1. This mobile tool is extremely instrumental in generating new leads through the channel of mobile phones.
2. This system could work both ways where you can provide specific short codes to existing and new clients to avail specific services. For Example, beauty salons can promote offers that let customers avail a discount on a hair cut if they SMS “HC Space ” to a specific number. This also helps business build databases for future promotional requirements.
3. Service providers can effectively design target specific promotional campaigns and send out messages to relevant customers and audiences depending on the demographics and criteria that is most effective to that specific promotion.
4. Not only does Bulk SMS services help make efficient the flow of communication with external parties, but these services also help organize the flow of communication internally with employees, vendors and other internal stakeholder with whom the business is expected to interact on a day to day basis.
5. These services help customers to avail relevant information on specific services or products, by again making use of short codes. Example, you could have a system where they SMS into your system a specific code which is a request for information on the nearest branch or cost of service of any other relevant information you feel your audience may be interested in receiving.
6. Launching new products and services was never easier. You could integrate your awareness program with a strong mass SMS campaign which allows you to inform audiences about the new service or center that you are opening. Doing this helps you leverage your existing customer base and also make effective use of word-of-mouth promotions.
If employed effectively Bulk SMS services can prove to be an extremely viable and cost-effective when it comes to communicating with audiences.
Gaurav Sinha - About Author:
Bulk SMS Service is one of the most convenient and preferable way to promote your brand name. It can also be used for advertising services through Short Code to your existing customers.
Published by Payroll1 on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Addison on January 19th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Mary Porter on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 14th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Activemds on April 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Paul Rowley on March 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Oliveoil on February 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by FlorianZippel on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Mithun on May 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Robin Mills on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by Moneek Mehra on April 17th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Website Designing In India on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Sunshine Toyota on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Jeremy Goins on January 13th 2012 | Business