Have a Payroll Peace of Mind with e-PayDay® Payroll Systems
Queensland’s government is caught again in an ICT policy scandal that caused millions of dollars in taxpayer’s money. “Among a series of IT disasters that have rocked the State Government, the most public has been the Queensland Health payroll debacle that had thousands of public sector health workers left without pay after the department’s upgrade to a new SAP-based payroll system was messed up,” Delimiter Online reported in their Enterprise IT featured news.
Automated Payroll Systems for Easy, Fast Processing
Whether you have a small or large business, it’s important to utilise an effective payroll management process. With the high demand of time and effort, the high risk of human error, the bulk of detailed information, and the time and cost of preparing and processing of a manual payroll system, more businesses are shifting to automatic payroll systems. If you’re looking for an easy automated electronic payroll in Australia, choose the payroll systems that work best for your organisation. The payroll programs should accommodate the needs of your organisation, depending on the number of your employees and subsidiary companies. Select the one that offers you the easiest and fastest way to process your pay, that which is convenient for everyone in your organisation – from those preparing the payroll to those receiving the pay.
e-PayDay®: Payroll Programs for Any Business
e-PayDay® offers a fully integrated payroll systems solutions for cost-effective payroll management for any type and size of organisation. With many benefits offered, you’ll not look back at manual processing again. If your current electronic payroll program isn’t working the way you want it, e-PayDay® may have the solutions for you. Here are some of its features that would interest your payroll processing team:
• Complete payroll management made easy for any size organisation.
• Payslips can be easily emailed directly to your employees
• Automatically accrues Sick Leave, Annual Leave, RDOs and more
• Fully ATO Compliant with automatic tax calculations
• Start at any time throughout financial year
• Built-In facility to transfer Employee Pays to Financial Institutions
• Covers all PAYG, GST, Superannuation Guarantee & FBT requirements
• Easily imported into most accounting software (MYOB, Quickbooks & Sage Pastel)
• Awards: Can be set up to suit your exact requirements
• Pay Types: Add complete control to your payroll even in unusual employment situations
• Payrun: Take the stress out of payday with total control and flexibility over payday calculations
• Rostering: Easily create rosters, shifts and schedules with costing automatically calculated
• Superannuation: Easy management of superannuation funds and payments
• Maintain employee personal and employment information via password control
Since each organisation is unique in its needs, e-PayDay® offers several applications for you to choose from. With e-PayDay®, you can do more for your employees and the organisation during paydays. The following are some of the e-PayDay® Extensions that can be customised to tailor your business requirements.
• e-Cost™ - Ideal to use when an employee works in multiple areas or jobs during the Pay Period and costs are required for each separate area or job
• e-Leave™ - Keep a complete record of all of your employees’ leave taken and schedule employee leaves
• e-Personnel™ - Store extra employee information which is often required but not normally kept on record and access these details from the same location
With this serious payroll power, you can easily manage from the simplest to the most complex payday.
John Arthur - About Author:
e-PayDay is a complete payroll software solution for any Australian organisation. They offer payroll systems and payroll programs that work perfectly with your existing accounting system. For cost effective payroll management, choose e-PayDay. Visit http://www.e-payday.com/ for more info.
Published by Payroll1 on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Consortio on July 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on July 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on May 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on August 4th 2012 | Business