Ford Transit commercial van instead of purchasing a new one
Leasing a van has an advantage over buying as there are plenty of positives for a company that uses a small or even a large fleet.
So if you are considering acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then consider the points below from Yellow Hire, before you make your final decision.
1) Firstly, leasing can be easier on your wallet. A leasing company can save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you lease then your company can also save a considerable sum on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies conduct their own checks on the van. This has the potential to save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the extent of your fleet.
2) Leasing offers a wide variety of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a wide variety of Ford Transit vans with side doors and large storage space and any other features that you might need to consider. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could purchase a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility opens up the chance to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not be able to think of driving. When you hire a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving a lot of cash. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a sophisticated and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks cheap and second hand.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can suit your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This enables you to take out a a van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low as a result of the business agreeing to make one final or 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease. This could save your company a large sum of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps deciding to rent a van one year and then taking out a new Van Hire Leeds deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a fantastic service team. Leasing companies have devoted service teams that can accommodate your specific requests, making sure you get the best type of service and ensuring that any problems are rectified immediately. This all means that if any problems do arise then you'll be in good hands.
Now that you've learnt some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can find the right van and hiring company for your particular needs.
Kiersten Jeffery - About Author:
Van Hire Leeds - I've used quite a number of varied financial systems and I'm well versed in making quick calculations. I'm very numerical and have tried to get hold of as much experience as I can in a mixture of financial sectors. In the future I hope to boost my interpersonal skills and spend more time working in a team. I hope to generate lots of capital irrespective of whether I work for myself or an employer.
Published by Ema Sis on July 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Richard Watson on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Govindsingh on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on April 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Tammy Bright on December 26th 2011 | Management
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Selfstoragesydney on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones............ on April 18th 2012 | Business