Types of home loans in India-a brief overview
Buying your dream house with a loan
Planning to buy a luxury 2BHK home but worried about high prices? Apply for a home loan now and purchase the house that you had always dreamed of. You definitely feel like buying a new house whenever a new residential project is launched. Owing a brand new house with the latest amenities and luxuries is the dream of almost every Indian. Since the last few years, due to inflation, it has become difficult for the middle and low income groups to buy a flat, row-house or even build a bungalow of their dreams. The Indian banking sector with its innovative loan products helps people buy the home of their choice.
Inflation has not stopped builders from constructing amenity-featured, luxurious residential properties. As the per capita income and financial positions of the residents is fast improving, they are able to invest in new properties. Some people purchase a new house as investment while most others buy them to fulfill their basic needs of owning a place to live.
Types of home loans in India
Over the past few years, to suit different lifestyle needs and home-purchase requirements of residents, the banking sector have come up with different types of home loans in India. Some of the popular home loans offered by the banks in India include home loan, home construction loan, home improvement loan, land purchase loan and home extension loan.
• Home loan-A loan of up to 80% of property is given by the bank to people who want to buy a new home.
• Home improvement loan-A loan of up to 85% of the cost of renovation is given by the bank to the Indians who want to renovate their house or undertake repairs.
• Home extension loan-A loan of up to 85% of the cost of extension is given by the bank to residents who want to expand their existing homes.
• Land purchase loan-A loan of up to 80% of the cost of new land is financed by the bank for residents who want to buy a new land. The land might be bought just as an investment or for constructing a new house.
• Home conversion loan-A unique loan is offered by the Indian bank to residents who want to purchase a second home.
Applying for a home loan online
To simplify the process of applying for a loan, banks offer all types of home loans in India through their websites. Applying for a home loan online is simple due to the following reasons:
• You have information about all kinds of loans available at your finger tips
• Comparing the features of home loan products is simple
• Applying for a suitable loan and submission of required documents is simplified with hassle free procedures
• Loan approval is fast
• Sharing personal data while applying for a home loan is safe and secured at the banks website
Chris Luke - About Author:
If you are looking for different types of home loans in India with low interest rates then I would recommend you to opt for HDFC. It is a leading housing finance provider company in india.Compare interest rates, apply home loan online & get instant e-approval.
Published by Shaun Smith on December 7th 2011 | Loans
Published by Gorgie Nork on April 28th 2012 | Loans
Published by Luck Wright on January 5th 2012 | Loans
Published by Alan Poly on May 22nd 2012 | Loans
Published by Aldis Roy on January 11th 2012 | Loans
Published by Kenim Wids on December 10th 2011 | Loans
Published by Gorgie Nork on May 23rd 2012 | Loans
Published by Thomas Symends on May 7th 2012 | Loans
Published by Jacob Madox on June 25th 2012 | Loans
Published by Alex Abigil on May 17th 2012 | Loans
Published by Aldenn James on November 29th 2011 | Loans
Published by Deniz Jared on June 6th 2012 | Loans
Published by David Hassia on December 13th 2011 | Loans
Published by Peter Paul on December 22nd 2011 | Finance
Published by Alan Poly on December 20th 2011 | Loans
Published by Stevemartin on December 1st 2011 | Loans
Published by Kelin Smith on November 29th 2011 | Loans
Published by Thoms Stuart on May 25th 2012 | Loans
Published by Astor Roy on November 26th 2011 | Loans
Published by Martin Bale on July 3rd 2012 | Loans