The Need for Wealth Management in Various Investment Segments
Wealth management is a professional investment advice that includes financial planning, accounting services, investment portfolio, taxation advice and other financial services. While an investment portfolio managed professionally is called a managed fund. Potential investors can purchase the units instead of purchasing the shares.
What are the reasons for the popularity of managed funds?
• Diversification of investment: One can easily diversify the investments into different companies, sectors, property, bonds and assets. One can even diversify it to various countries.
• Investment for income and growth: It helps to get the returns in two different ways, income and growth. The profit / income is distributed to unit holders.
• Savings plan: Investment in property involves huge amount. While such funds enable the investors to invest a small amount. A small amount is contributed every month in this savings plan.
• Reinvestment of earnings: The investor can reinvest his earnings so as to get the benefit of compounding. This will add a huge amount to the initial investment in the long run.
• Buying Strength: It gives the chance to purchase in bulk. The investment of different investors is pooled together so that a huge fund can be created.
• Convenience of the report: The fund manager will provide the information of income, buying and selling, selection of correct issues, etc.
There are four types of managed fund:
• Insurance Bonds
• Group Investment Funds
• Unit Trusts
• Superannuation Funds
There are financial, legal and ownership differences in all these funds.
• The needs of every investor are different. Right investment portfolio will serve as the best guide according to their investment needs.
• It protects a part or total capital that is invested.
• It links the investment with the performance of financial market globally.
• It provides the flexibility of investment so that the financial objectives are considered.
• It provides the service and expertise to the investors.
• It collects the specific financial information.
• It develops a smart strategy by analyzing the financial information along with the objectives.
• It helps to provide the investment planning for investing the money into different investment markets.
• Retirement planning is also its added feature. This makes one understand the needs of funds of old age.
• It makes sure that the investors can save money through minimization of tax returns.
• It aims to give the tax free benefits for the running business.
‘Unit trusts’ and ‘Managed investment’ are the other names for managed fund. Is it right to say that it’s enough to invest? The answer goes negative. It is very necessary to build an investment portfolio. It is necessary to understand the client’s needs. To manage wealth efficiently is the prime factor of any client and the professional wealth Management should provide high focus to their clients with the help of investment experts. It ensures the protection and growth of wealth. Active and passive management are its two types. If the manager keeps a benchmark index for specific investment, then it is called active management, while passive management does not include the benchmark index to be outperformed.
Kevin Magnus - About Author:
Kevin Magnus offers tips and advices to novices on the effective Wealth Management. He recommends Swiss Private Capital Ltd., which is a Dubai-based company operating all over the world, for profitable investments. Opt for an exclusive Managed Fund provided by this company to boost your return.
Published by John Simen on April 9th 2012 | Finance
Published by Govindsingh on June 26th 2012 | Finance
Published by Kelly Wagenheim on August 24th 2012 | Investing
Published by Kevinpieter on August 22nd 2012 | Investing
Published by Mano Matthew on August 22nd 2012 | Investing
Published by Andrews Thomas on August 22nd 2012 | Investing
Published by Fixedincome on August 20th 2012 | Investing
Published by Shyam Singh on August 18th 2012 | Investing