Top ten tips for the maintenance of wooden flooring
As compared to other types of flooring, wooden flooring is considered to be very expensive and durable. So it is very important for home owner to follow different guidelines for its maintenance. According to recent research wooden floors are considered to be best and durable floors. Wooden floors are available in different colours and shades. In this article, we will discuss top ten tips for the maintenance of wooden flooring. The top ten tips are as follows:
1. The first important tip is that person should protect his/her floor from furniture. Person should put protective and secure pads under the furniture so that wooden flooring can be properly maintained.
2. Secondly, person should clean his/her home floors with proper and best wood cleaners. Person should use floor cleaners that are specially prepared for cleaning hardwood floors.
3. Thirdly, for maintaining wooden flooring person should add rugs as well as mats. By adding durable rags and mats person can maintain wooden floors for longer period of time.
4. Another important and useful tip for maintaining wooden floors is that person should not use wet mops. The reason is that wet mops cause discolouration and wrap the wooden floors.
5. Moreover, person should avoid high street and expensive cleaning products. Because many cleaning products cause ammonia and other substances that damage the wooden floors.
6. For maintaining wooden flooring, person should add entrance mats. Person should use good quality and durable entrance mats as well as dirt scarpers.
7. Furthermore, women should not wear high heel shoes on wooden floors. Even the skinniest women should not wear high heel shoes on wooden floors because of the pressure and weight they exert.
8. In additionally, for maintaining wooden floors person should clean these types of floors immediately. Person should clean his/her wooden floors from unwanted substances such as dirt, grease and spillages.
9. Moreover, person should know that excess quantity of heat as well as sunlight brings negative impact on wooden floors and also cause change in colour of wooden floors.
10. Last important and useful tip for maintaining wooden flooring is that person should use lacquer. Moreover, person can also use new and fresh coats of lacquer for maintaining wooden floors.
Finally, these are important and useful tips for maintaining wooden flooring. As we know that wooden floors are very expensive and costly so if person wants to maintain them for longer period of time then person should apply these useful tips.
There are numerous benefits for using wooden floors. The most important benefit is that person can easily clean them within the short period time. Wooden floors are very durable, resistant as well as strong. So if person wants to make his/her home flooring durable and nice so person should choose wooden floors.
Published by Ema Sis on May 23rd 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Robert Lescott on July 16th 2012 | Home
Published by Mike Nielson on November 30th 2011 | Home
Published by Alberta Reid on December 11th 2011 | Home
Published by Addamsmith on June 28th 2012 | Home
Published by Dany on April 17th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Smith on July 6th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Robert Meccale on May 29th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Mike M. on December 14th 2011 | Interior Design
Published by Julia Roger on December 7th 2011 | Home
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Home
Published by Mary Porter on April 5th 2012 | Interior Design