Top ideas to decorate the hallway
The hallway, corridors, and passages are among the most visited places in our home, but often we ignore decorating them up to the best standards, as people do not consider these areas as that important. We always remain keen to add all decorating accents to our living room and bedroom. In case, you have also ignored the hallway in your home, you should go ahead to design it in the best way. Your hallway, too, is a very important area of your abode so it should not be left empty. While redoing your home, ensure that you make your hallway a desirable place. Make it more inviting with fine wall and table décor ideas. Here are some tips:
1. Hang some interesting and classy accents over the boring and bare walls of your hallway, like a big pendulum wall clock. Also, you can enhance the architectural design by hanging a chair rail to add an extra zing to the passage.
2. Don’t leave the entryways to your hall untrimmed. Decorate them with interesting accents to make it an admirable place.
3. Illuminate the space well with some classy wall sconces instead of decorative lighting fixtures. Dim lit area would make it more interesting than ever before.
4. Design the walls with some family pictures or you can even nail up classic or modern paintings of your passage to make the view a treat to the eyes.
5. Attention grabbing floorings would give a different dimension to the empty area. Place some colorful rugs or may be wooden floors that goes well with the interiors of that space.
6. In case you have a bit larger passage, a small coffee table with some remarkable decorating accents would make the overall view more pleasant.
The shelves could be a great idea to place some nice art pieces. You can also make a sequence of shelves, like triangles or regular lines, to give it a look of an art gallery displaying your fun family pictures.
These wall and table décor ideas would make your passages a place whereby visitors would love to stay for a while. Decorate your hallways with fussy accents. Make them one of the beautiful places in your home. Don’t let these passages stay bared as they can add more charm to your fine décor. Just give your corridors a special feel. Make them more presentable. Decorate them today!
Manu Bansal - About Author:
Manu Bansal is an experienced author who specializes in fashion accessories and enjoys sharing her thoughts and interests with you. The websites recommended by Manu Bansal have been chosen by herself from her own personal experiences. Take a look at Home decoration Accessories.
Published by John Kumar on December 2nd 2011 | Home
Published by David Firman on March 5th 2012 | Home
Published by Leslie Jones on August 1st 2012 | Home
Published by Peterstannardhom on June 9th 2012 | Home
Published by Smith on August 16th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Smith on February 28th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Smith on August 17th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Mary Porter on June 17th 2012 | Home
Published by Addamsmith on June 29th 2012 | Home
Published by Jack on June 3rd 2012 | Home
Published by Robert Meccale on August 23rd 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Robert Meccale on July 25th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Ryan Bingham on February 1st 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Emily Adam on August 6th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Rohan Sinha on June 6th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Glyn Jones Is A Renowned SEO Expert Working For The Interior Design Farnham Company. From Them You Can Have The Complete Interior Design Weybridge Services And on July 28th 2012 | Interior Design
Published by Glyn Jones on June 27th 2012 | Home
Published by Editor123 on May 23rd 2012 | Home
Published by John Ferrer on May 18th 2012 | Home
Published by Smith on July 24th 2012 | Home