Buying term insurance online - a way to save premiums
Linked with different term periods ranging from 10 years to 35 years, term insurance is the most frequently bought insurance product in India. As the term period is flexible to suit the buyer’s need to save on premiums, it is a popular investment. Term insurance policies come with the lowest possible premiums, just what the doctor ordered for people looking to get an inexpensive cover. The low premiums act like a protective shield for the buyers against unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances. In case the policy holder passes away, the beneficiary receives the sum assured. The term insurance, a sophisticated, efficient and flexible insurance policy, is accessible online through the insurance companies’ websites.
Buying a term plan has never been so easy ever before. Considering the growing needs of securing one’s life against uncertainties, more and more policies are being introduced by insurance companies. Term policies are very easy to purchase online as you receive 24/7 assistance from the agents. As insurance premium is the major factor that buyers consider before investing in policies, a comparison would let you make the right choice. Low premiums are the major reason for which most Indians opt for a term insurance policy.
As per experts, the Indian insurance segment did big business last year, thanks to the term plans contributing a large chunk of policies sold. Furthermore, term policies sold through websites went up last year and the number is expected to rise in the coming years. This is because of simple to use online platforms, where buying a term plan is hassle-free. Apart from saving time, money and effort, the insurance buyers can avail many benefits while buying an online term plan.
Some of the merits of online term plan
• Firstly you are able to save a lot on premiums when you decide to buy an insurance policy online.
• It is further possible to compare all available term plans and buy the finest one.
• With online premium calculators, the buyers can accurately find out how much they will have to pay for the insurance on the basis of the term. The premiums would differ on the basis of different tenures. Shorter tenure plans will cost more than longer term plans.
• Locating cheapest premiums on flexible term plans is possible when you consult an insurance agent online.
• With quotes and tools like calculators, you can end up at accurate calculations and comparisons.
• Right from the first step of paying the cost of policy to paying the premiums, every procedure is simplified on the online portals.
• On today’s safe and secured insurance platforms, it is even possible to submit all required documents and get them approved to avail the policy.
When you want to save money on insurance premiums and avail discounts on a term plan, buying them online is an ideal choice.
Chris Luke - About Author:
Chris feels that term insurance plans are great source for minimizing your charges and maximizing your returns for affordable premium rates. Chris highly recommends AEGON Religare Life Insurance for great customer support service. For more information about them, visit website buyonline.aegonreligare.com.
Published by Andrew Edwards on January 11th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on April 14th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on April 7th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Lessardcasey on February 11th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Puneet on February 6th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on May 15th 2012 | Insurance
Published by James Blee on June 18th 2012 | Finance
Published by Geenadavis on February 25th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Shyam Singh on March 2nd 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on March 21st 2012 | Insurance
Published by Jameshaven on March 5th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Peter Sturat Is An SEO Expert And An Article Author Who Has Written Many Articles On Credit Hire And Replacement Services. He Has Studied The Credit Hir on July 5th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on May 7th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Autoinsurances on January 16th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on December 28th 2011 | Insurance
Published by Phil Richard on January 25th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Harrisonford on April 12th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Jack Travis on December 9th 2011 | Insurance
Published by Ricky Martin on June 20th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Jeniffer Thomus on January 24th 2012 | Insurance