Types of bathroom vanities for your home
Bathroom vanities may exist of many types. You can choose in the contemporary, classic and traditional vanities for this region.
Contemporary bathroom vanity: These vanities have modern patterns and designs. They have a great style and increase the appeal of the bathroom. You can opt for various stunning walls and light fixtures in the surroundings to make for an attractive appearance. Select brighter shade sin colors for the modern bathroom vanities.
Classic bathroom vanity: Here, the bathroom vanities are generally made from ceramic. The counter tops and the table tops are made from stone and bricks. Stainless steel is utilized for the pipes and faucets. You can use laminated wood material for the cabinets and furniture around. Black and white décor for the interiors is fit for this kind of vanity.
Traditional bathroom vanity: You can choose a vintage vanity for the bathroom. Rustic shades will comprise most of the items here. You can even look out for bejeweled texture for the vanity furniture and vanity basin in this area. Wood cabinets and faucets made from copper will look relevant to the theme of the bathroom interiors.
Different types of bathroom vanities
1. Vanity basin: You can look for double basin vanity or a single basin vanity. You may look for ceramic basins for a classic and even modern touch. Select contemporary patterns and designs for the basins. Circular shape and oval shape for them will look lovely.
2. Vanity cabinet: Bathroom vanity cabinet can look chic. You can consider composite doors and drawers for the bathroom areas. Otherwise, wood material and even fiberglass can be a wonderful alternative. Vanity cabinets can even have artistic knobs and handles. Medium density fiberboard can be utilized in them.
3. Vanity mirrors: In the bathroom, vanity mirrors can be an excellent choice. You can select decorative mirrors with mosaic art pattern and other designs. Floral patterns and abstract patterns will look good for them. Bathroom vanities, especially the mirrors are very important for the region.
4. Vanity furniture: Bathroom vanities can even comprise of vanity furniture. You can select from the choices of chairs and footstools. Even elegant sofas and armchairs are refreshing for the interior space here. Wood furniture or even wrought iron one will look amazing.
5. Vanity flooring: Bathroom vanities for the flooring can be perfect too. Vanity rugs can be chosen. This will protect the floor and also add style. Vanity tiles are also found these days. You can look for different shapes in them.
6. Vanity bathtubs: If you want luxury in your bathroom, then vanity bathtubs are ideal. You can look for contemporary versions of them. Bathroom vanity of this type is highly recommended for the region here. Fashionable bathtubs will look commendable for the area.
Published by Amit Sachdeva on July 16th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Leona Doris on June 29th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Ahmad on December 30th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Alwin Lewis on January 17th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Paradise Kitchens on December 17th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Alwin Lewis on January 12th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Smith on December 30th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Smith on February 23rd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Vivian Fox on January 3rd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Smith on February 10th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Alicia Tan on August 1st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Namebrandfaucets on December 24th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Joy Shiela on January 6th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by James Blee on August 4th 2012 | Home
Published by Simon Disoza on July 28th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Robert Duce on April 25th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mark Bruddy on February 1st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Amit Sachdeva on May 21st 2012 | Home Improvement