Granite Worktops: Choice of Millions of Homemakers!
The durability and elegance are the two characteristics that most of us will prefer in our kitchen worktops. This is the reason that most of the people go for granite worktops. It is a fantastic choice in every perspective whether its robustness, hygiene, style or long life.
As we all know that granite is an igneous rock that produces from hot molten lava and found below earth’s crust. There are quarries of granite from where granite worktops dealers or manufacturer’s extracted the stone and then process them for sophisticated look that easily blends in with your interiors.
Benefits of having granite as kitchen top:
1. It is one of its kinds that offer robustness with style and beauty.
2. There are hundreds of colours and shades of granite that will not found in any of its alternative stones.
3. It is porous and easy to maintain.
4. You can easily pass fifteen to twenty years with granite counter-top.
5. It is one of the hygienic stone that does not harbour bacteria on its surface which makes it perfect choice for kitchen addition.
6. Each and every specks of granite and its veining patterns are unique. This is the reason that no two pieces of granite will found similar in looks.
7. Every piece of granite has depth that enhances its beauty that you can easily see when sunlight reflects back on its surface.
8. Moreover granite is the only stone that offers appreciable resale value.
9. On its maintenance part all you need is to apply a sealant only once a year.
10. Additionally granite can be easily cut into any shape as per your choice like in curves, square, oval etc.
11. Even you can shape its edges to give a different look or you can put wooden frame on it.
12. But it is necessary that granite worktops must be prevented from acidic nature consumables or detergent as it can affects its mirror like finish.
Alan Hannan - About Author:
Alan Hannan is a writer who writes artilces related to granite worktops. He has many years of experience in dealing granite worktops as well.
Published by Ahmadgill on February 3rd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mayank Gandhi on March 20th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mayank Gandhi on March 12th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Devinpayton88 on May 21st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by James Blee on May 23rd 2012 | Home
Published by James Blee on July 28th 2012 | Home
Published by Glyn Jones on December 29th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Ken Granger on December 7th 2011 | Home Improvement