Smother Power Failures with UPS
Constant power supply is essential for proper functioning of computer systems in order to prevent them from data loss in various organizations. The unexpected power disruption can even lead to hardware failure. In order to overcome these problems uninterruptible power supplies are installed which provide emergency power in case of instant blackouts. The UPS can easily switch to emergency battery power and thus saves your data as well as provide with a chance to properly shut down the equipment in a safe manner.
Advantages of UPS:
Power failures are a common problem in some places and in order to prevent your work from disruption such power supplies are required which can provide instantaneous power and save your data loss.
• Powered by a battery this electrical apparatus can provide instant power supply anytime whenever the input power source fails.
• These power supply units are used to protect computers, telecommunication equipment, electrical equipment and data centers from fatalities and business disruptions.
• These units are capable of correcting faults at power stations, short circuit and even overloading of electricity mains.
• Another advantage of these units is that they can prevent anomalies like voltage spikes, power sags and even surges.
• By supplying instant power backup to save your work these units, prevent the system from freezing as well as data corruption.
• These units have a high battery life and provide constant power supply for 5 to 10 minutes enabling you to save your important work and shutdown the system in a proper manner.
• Low in maintenance these units do not require any expert servicing and are also easily affordable.
• These battery powered units are available as per client’s specifications and power supply needs.
Published by Alice Ayame on May 1st 2012 | Hardware
Published by Ella Ayame on April 2nd 2012 | Hardware
Published by Faryah Buksh on March 10th 2012 | Hardware
Published by Andrew on May 17th 2012 | Hardware
Published by Alice Ayame on April 13th 2012 | Hardware
Published by Faryah Buksh on March 15th 2012 | Hardware